[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: workaholics_lead.jpg (174KB, 1307x661px) Image search: [Google]
workaholics_lead.jpg
174KB, 1307x661px
The first 3 seasons or so were hilarious and really fresh in my opinion. Then they completely dropped the ball and didnt make the seasons available for streaming anywhere like netflix. There were some great moments on the following seasons but they were hit or miss. I feel like it couldve been so much more
>>
>>79000432
They got paid and turned 30 honestly... It's pretty apparent Adam really wants to be a big actor, Ders just wants to write and Blake is married with a kid now.
>>
>>79000432
I really hate how Adam handled getting famous. I get climbing the ladder... but selling out for a fucking sitcom like Modern Family? Fuck him.
>>
>>79001561
eh i actually think modern family was the least offensive thing hes done since moving on to other things. That show was funny in the beginning
>>
>>79000432
The show has staid the same. It's you that changed.
>>
>the fucking burrito shop episode

dropped at extremely high speeds
>>
>>79000432
Years ago my buddies an I were working on a sitcom. We had scripts for the first 8 episodes, casted people, already filmed the pilot (with no intention of going anywhere but YouTube for it)

I remember the video was uploading and one of the guys says that some new show is coming on, its workaholics.

It's like our show on the screen: Characters/situations/right amount of dark humor.

We got so discouraged that day we threw away a year's and a half of work, and none of us talk to one another really.

So that's why I hate workaholics.
>>
>>79000432
Every season has been available to stream on Amazon Prime
>>
>>79004558
Post a link to your pilot, faggot
>>
>>79004558
but workaholics dropped the ball, this is your time to shine,
>>
>>79004558

>with no intention of going anywhere

if there was no drive to have it go anywhere then why did you quit before even starting? look up sitcom on youtube and youll find a sea of wanna offices and arrested developments who still had the audacity to put it out there. not to mention there are dozens of cop shows being made every year. if you guys really had faith in the project, you would would have at least pushed for people to take a look at it.
>>
>>79000432

DUDE
>>
>>79004978

WEED
>>
>>79000432
I got all 6 seasons on dvds at my mall for like 20 bucks and the show stays great, season 5 has some of the best episodes in the whole show
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.