[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movie scenes that genuinely made you cry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

ITT: Movie scenes that genuinely made you cry
>>
File: 207.jpg (281KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
207.jpg
281KB, 1600x1064px
>>78996870
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EejUcrRgEsE

was not at all ready for this when I first saw it
>>
Wild Strawberries, when Isak says farewell to the group of kids.

Cries & Whispers when Agnes is screaming to end her life in agony.

A Scene at the Sea when Shigeru goes surfing while his gf is trying to surprise him.
>>
File: LOMN_Lhikan_dying.png (115KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
LOMN_Lhikan_dying.png
115KB, 479x359px
>>78996870
I am proud to have called you... brother... toa vakama...
>>
>>78996870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pyBB7y8fDU&ab_channel=lethalegg
>>
>>78997499
binocicles were kino legos
>>
THAT'S ALL WE GOT ENNIS
>>
>>78999157
Please no I canĀ“t...

I shed a tiny tear yesterday watching Hacksaw Ridge. The scene where he climbs down after saving like 70 people and everyone is looking at him with utmost respect and awe and they carry him to the camp. Manly tiny tear.
>>
You been down south Jack? I hear what they got in Mexico for boys like you.
>>
>>78999171
A shame we never got another movie about them.

Think about the feels when lesovikk happens.

Or the feels when matoro dies saving mata nui by putting on the mask of life.

Or the feels when all of dark mirror happens.

Or the feels when you find out the dark hunters individual species are wiped out because the shadowed one wanted his hunters loyalty.

Or the feels when you find out that av-matoran are bohrok.

A true shame....
>>
File: 23082_003_0065_r.jpg (171KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
23082_003_0065_r.jpg
171KB, 640x360px
Not a film but end of Southland.
>>
File: Prince of Egypt.jpg (69KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
Prince of Egypt.jpg
69KB, 1278x720px
You, and your people... have my permission... to go.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.