[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

teen wolf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: spoiler-alert-header.jpg (123KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler-alert-header.jpg
123KB, 1131x707px
now that is over, when should it have ended?
>inb4 ep1
fuck off
>>
>>78996758
Its over?

Shouldve finished at season 4 or 5
>>
During the pitch for the show
>>
>>78996783
well they went of to different universities. They did set up a new crew but the backdoor pilot never took off.
>>
>>78996758
....but it ain't over, theirs 10 more episodes this summer.

But seriously it should have ended after the Stiles becomes the possessed by an evil Japanese fox spirit season.

Granted the were Jaguar did things to my pengas
>>
File: Nazi_Alpha_Werewolf.jpg (215KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_Alpha_Werewolf.jpg
215KB, 1366x768px
you can always tell the show is dying when they bring in the nazis
>>
Season 1 was comfy, rest is garbage.
>>
>>78996877
say what you will but Stiles is still the strongest part. Doing a season without him was a mistake but I guess he had to film Maze Runner 5 or something.
>theirs 10 more episodes this summer.
about what?
>>
>>78996878
Im seriously disappointed that they've never encountered another fucking beast of an Alpha since Peter was in the first season.
>>
>>78996908
a large part of this season was done while the actor was off healing from the injuries he got on the set of that last Maze Runner movie, apparently the entire wildhunt/nazi super werewolf had to be redone on the fly when suddenly Stiles was unable to be in 90% expect for what had already been filmed.

>about what?
hell if anyone knows
>>
File: teenwolf cartoon.jpg (15KB, 420x275px) Image search: [Google]
teenwolf cartoon.jpg
15KB, 420x275px
>>78996758
>this board is filled with FAGS too young to remember the movie and cartoon
>and the fucking BASED theme to the cartoon: https://youtu.be/bYi89ALQszI
>>
when the hottest chick left and they replaced her with the asian
>>
>>78996990
but Scotts mom is still there and now banging her sons dead girlfirends widower dad
>>
>>78996966
>hell if anyone knows
Im asking because vampire diaries tried to leave the town too and while technically they were at collage, they still found excuses to come back to town almost every episode.
>>
>>78996976
Did you know that rumor about that one extra flashing his penis is a lie
>>
>>78996990
meh. hottest chick has shit personality. I got turned off the asian girl since she was to stereotypical and actually a 40 year old woman. Malia is my fav girl
>>
>>78997097
https://youtu.be/27iccX8Gm_M
>>
>>78997130
http://www.avclub.com/article/its-30th-anniversary-debunking-teen-wolfs-greatest-224179
>>
>>78997201
>not understanding transgenderism
>>
>>78997076
All I can figure is the gang get into one last hurrah over the summer vacation after their graduation
>>
>progressive MTV chickened out on Sciles to push a heteronormative "relationship" that was promised to never happen at the beginning and only bothered to be "developed" over half a season between two people with no business being together

You have no idea how angry I am.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.