[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aww, this was cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 852456.jpg (70KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
852456.jpg
70KB, 650x366px
Aww, this was cute
>>
>basically becomes gay Juan at the end

I am not sure what this is called, but it reminded me of an Oedipus complex. Him basically copying everything about the one positive male influence in his life, but taking it to the nth degree.
>>
Should i watch this or is it just liberal propaganda ?
>>
>>78994342
It's oscar bait
>>
>>78994342

Nowhere close to being liberal propaganda.

But it is Oscar bait.
>>
>>unironically watching gay nigger tv

I'm a founding father of the cuck meme, it started off here on /tv/ in about 2014 with the Louis CK pics of cuckolding stories.

This is too far
>>
>>78994342
/pol/ here. Didn't really think of it as liberal propaganda. More like this guy said
>>78994363
Still liked it though
>>
Unrelated but why is everything "cute" nowadays. I see shit on social media and they're like

>cute taxi ride

That shits not cute it's just a taxi.
>>
>>78994512
You have retarded social media contacts
>>
>>78994363
>>78994371
it's not oscarbait, it's authentic

just because it's about a gay black kid doesn't automatically mean it's oscarbait
>>
My main takeaway from the film is that I want this woman on my face.
>>
>>78994246
>nigger
>cute
lolno
>>
File: 1413183757968.png (76KB, 343x241px) Image search: [Google]
1413183757968.png
76KB, 343x241px
>>78996262
>janelle monae's tits in the movie
gatdayum
>>
>asexual young boy gets molested
>becomes a gangster
>>
>skinny black boy who looks sad all the time
>skinny black teen who looks sad all the time
>MEGA JACKED FUCKHUGE ANGRY LOOKING FIFTY-CENT IMPERSONATOR WITH GUNZ N CHAINZ

I was with it up until the third part.
>>
>>78996869
That massive change was the point. If you don't get that you missed the point of the movie.
>>
>>78996413
I didn't even know Monae had tits until I saw this.

Too bad Chiron was too gay to hit that.
>>
>>78994342
Oscar bait to the max
>>
>>78996869
He had to be tough, you idiot. It was adaptation and survival. It's an alternative to getting bullied everyday and providing for himself, you dolt
>>
>>78998069
>>78997354
>implying someone that damaged and abused could turn it around so radically and quickly and become so successful in a job that requires you to be violently decisive and confident

Yeah nah tho.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.