[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're only cast in comedy dramas these days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 75889_074.jpg (49KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
75889_074.jpg
49KB, 320x240px
>tfw you're only cast in comedy dramas these days
>>
he just wants to make money for his black kids

also he got scammed by madoff
>>
he deserves it
>>
I kinda liked him in this.
>>
>>78958465
What? He's a cuck? How can a great stoop so low.
>>
>>78958491
This movie felt like it should've been made in the late 90s. I'm surprised it was a box office hit.
>>
Just straight-2-dvd my shit up, pham
>>
>>78958438
I enjoyed this movie. What I really love is how people on the internet called the film sexist. Never mind that it was written by a woman, directed by the same woman, produced by 2 women, and one of the protagonists is a self-made businesswoman. None of that matters because DeNiro carries a handkerchief around for women to use, because women cry, so the movie is sexist drivel.

I love it.
>>
He dug his own grave with Analyze This and Meet the Parents.

I give little to no fucks.
>>
>>78958677
This is literally the first I'm hearing about.

Read less clickbait you sperg.
>>
>>78958438
comfy movie but i hate the women power part of it
>>
Actors from the 70's aren't really in movies anymore. Even 80's actors are starting to die off. Time is passing you by.
>>
>>78958796
So, your suggestion is that I simply dismiss the fact that there are people who hold the opinion that this movie is sexist tripe and pretend that they don't exist (literally the first...THE FIRST...LITERALLY)?
>>
File: tmp_13403-swgwsvvg1930773287.png (48KB, 667x520px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13403-swgwsvvg1930773287.png
48KB, 667x520px
>>78958677
>people on the internet called the film sexist
Oh wow.. we must investigate further into this
>>
>>78958677
What the fuck has feminism turned into? I would never even think 'sexist' because of a man carrying a tissue for someone who is upset.
>>
>>78958536
yeah, i got that feel, too. the director did a few rom coms in the 90s, didn't she?
>>
>>78959450
Yes, a few of those but also The Family Man, Step Mom and Serendipity come to mind.
>>
>Some stay at home cuck is a chad cheating on his wife

suspension of disbelief gone
Also this movie sucked.
Literally These Dang Millennials: The Movie
>>
>>78959591
I had enough when they went to her mom's house to delete the email. Such bullshit. Why would he think that shit is acceptable to go snooping through some person's private space? Stupid scenes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.