[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raising the Bar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: jcddwjcdfjc.jcdwjcdb...hjc.jpg (9KB, 220x232px) Image search: [Google]
jcddwjcdfjc.jcdwjcdb...hjc.jpg
9KB, 220x232px
narrative fags B T F O

>"The thing is, my focus isn’t on Avatar 2. My focus is on Avatar 2, 3, 4, and 5 equally. That’s exactly how I’m approaching it. They’ve all been developed equally. I’ve just finished the script to Avatar 5. I’m now starting the process of active prep. I’ll be working with the actors in the capture volume in August, so I’m booked in production every day between now and then. Our volume is up and running, and everything is designed, and so we’re going full-guns right now. I feel like I’ve been let out of jail, because I’ve been in the writing cave for the last two years. I’m actually enjoying life. I don’t enjoy writing. I wouldn’t wish writing on a dog."

get ready for a new era of visual stimulation in film
>>
>four sequels
What happens if Avatar 2 tanks?
>>
>>78955747
the other three just go to China only
>>
>>78955705
JAAAMES CAMERON: THE BRAVEST PIONEER
>>
>>78955747
t. Spielberg
>>
>>78955705
Literally no one cares about that shitty movie anymore ahahahahahahahahaha!! You waited too long and got too cocky Cameron, you're finished!
>>
What if this brings back Abatap? Could he be the nostagia we need to save tv?
>>
>>78956594
He's dead. Same with Kaiji and Davey
>>
>>78956648
>This is what butthurt haters actually believe

I'm crying more
>>
If this makes for a cohesive cinematic universe for a mainstream Hollywood director so be it.
>>
>>78956594

I actually unironically allied with Abatap on many occasions in the heydey to defend the beautiful original.

Recently, I have written a time or two about how Cameron IS the master of the sequel, and takes his time about it. This is not some slapdash job like the two matrix sequels put together. Cameron has superlative legitimacy to take his sweet-ass time, expend funds, and stew in development hell. At least we know that he is serious.

I seem to remember buzzings a month or two ago that the whole thing is shut down, which never made any sense of course. Who is funding this? JEWS! They're going to give the proven horse a change.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.