[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shows or movies you wish took place in the real world so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

ITT: Shows or movies you wish took place in the real world so you could hunt down and brutally murder every single character in a blind rage.
>>
>>78954660
I quit watching half way through this season
>>
File: emmy-rossum-esquire-02.jpg (249KB, 614x906px) Image search: [Google]
emmy-rossum-esquire-02.jpg
249KB, 614x906px
>>78954660
>Murdering that fine piece of jewish ass
G A Y
A
Y
>>
>>78954716
>quitting before the return of based Mickey
Why?
>>
>>78954808
I could see where the story was headed and I didnt want to see her fuck her life up any more, so I just stopped. The apartment complex she bought, she got screwed didn't she? Made me feel like op.
>>
>>78954895
>Made me feel like op.
OP here, I don't know how you feel, but I doubt it's like me.

I just despise every single fucking one of them. They are all terrible people with no redeeming qualities well, besides that fine jewesses tight bod ;;;;;)))))))
Arrogant, trashy criminals the lot of them. I can't see how anyone could enjoy it.

Actually, the little sister isn't really bad, as far as i remember, but the rest of them deserve the chair (but that might not quite be as painful as they deserve).
>>
>>78955054
>Like a faggot
>>
>>78954895
No. She won.
>>
>>78955054
But Debbie is the worst one. She's literally human garbage.
>>
>>78955054
>the little sister isn't really bad
>>
>>78955404
This, she had next to no personality but when she got knocked up and was a self-righteous bitch about it made me want to murder her ass
>>
>>78954660
not a show but /co/
Every retarded manchild on that board deserves a brand on their forehead and a dox on their address
They are so disgustingly autistic that they deserve to be removed
>>
>>78955404
>>78955502
>>78955474

tbhfams, I haven't really watched the show at all. My roommate's been watching it for the last few weeks, and he's only on like season 2 or 3.
So I don't know about Debbie's pregnancy. All I know is that, even with no personality in the early seasons, she is exponentially better than the rest of her family.
>>
>>78955611
>she is exponentially better than the rest of her family
that changes.
>>
Friends, big bang theory, full house, any sitcom that has been run on abc or abc family in the past 16 years
>>
>>78955611
Yeah, she's great as a kid. Just a sweet girl with a big heart who wants the best for everyone. Then she becomes a vapid whore who literally rapes a dude, tries to become pregnant and succeds, just because she wants a baby for her own selfish needs, not ever giving a fuck about the fact that this baby is literally going to be born into a world of shit.
Fiona was right, and we all know it.
>>
>>78955611
Debby is the worst one

Even worse than carl...
>>
>>78955873
Carl has turned his life around though. Decent kid.

The actor that playes him runs like a fucking retard though. Annoys me.
>>
lip looks like a young rodney dangerfield, Ugly
LOL
>>
>>78956116
Hahahaaaa
Never noticed that
>>
>>78954660
modern family or as I like to call it "kill these people and take their stuff"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.