[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1463384138067.jpg (139KB, 1024x965px) Image search: [Google]
1463384138067.jpg
139KB, 1024x965px
Why aren't there dog movie set in the Ancient Rome or the Ancient Greece?
>>
>>78954375
THere was a doggo in Gladiator
>>
Dogs can be trained to do anything, in fact, German Shepard's are one of the most loyal and viscous animals alive
>>
>>78954496
Personally, my favorite dog is a Collie. Objectively, though, the best, most well-rounded dog is a German Shepard.
>>
>>78954642
German Shepards are so inbred now that they all end up having to be put down due to hip dysplasia. At least where I live. Still they are excellent dogs, gentle enough to be around your kids and vicious enough to rip the throat out of your enemies.
>>
>>78954496
love German Shepards

my Grandma and Grandpa have a pure bred Shepard with a straight back, he's 110lbs and has a massive head. Such an intelligent and bright animal. They live on a farm and ever since they've had him he's naturally figured out how the farm works. He goes for the rats and mice. He's even retrieved a chicken that got out of the cage, pick it up in his mouth, didn't destroy him, and brought it to my grandpa unharmed. They couldn't believe it.
>>
>>78954642
>bitey shits who will attack anything and everything unless you take pains to train them not to is most well-rounded

nope
>>
>>78954496
>viscous
I would think something like a jellyfish would be the most viscous.
>>
>>78954774
I don't think you've been around German Shepards if that is how you view them. All the ones I've met that live in a nice environment are just as friendly as a lab. Dalmatians are more naturally aggressive than a Shepard.

You can train a German Shepard to be a mean dog, but they aren't inherently vicious
>>
>>78954375
> were Catholic
you made my day
>>
>>78954810
I think a German Shepherd that could envelope and slowly digest you would be fucking terrifying.
>>
File: Doggy.png (444KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
Doggy.png
444KB, 600x449px
>>78954375
>Were Catholic
>>
That dog is probably dead by now.
>>
might actually be cool. Didn't the Romans train rottweillers to gaurd their camps and shit
>>
>Get shi tzu because I'm vaguely allergic to dandruff and they don't produce hardly any
>Everyone tells me they're too dumb to train and he'll ignore everything I say
>Hardly train it other than being consistent in his routine and saying the same words for every routine
>Is now the best trained out of all my friends dogs, casually trained to walk out the front door and come back after shitting without me
Hell after that time he ate a nug of weed and almost died he even does that thing where he wont eat food put in front of him unless I give him the okay
>>
File: 1458445493877.png (7KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
1458445493877.png
7KB, 191x234px
dogs best :3
>>
>>78956451
>Romans

You mean Germanic savages who fought for Rome as mercenaries and fucked off to Switzerland to become mountainniggers after the fall of the empire.
>>
>buying into the Pure Bred meme
>>
File: koko.jpg (46KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
koko.jpg
46KB, 720x960px
Posts of your dogs faggots
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.