[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mindblowing Sci fi kino or just a well put together thriller?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: gravity.jpg (227KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gravity.jpg
227KB, 1500x1000px
Mindblowing Sci fi kino or just a well put together thriller?
>>
>>78953571
a little bit of both. it was a hell of a theatrical experience either way
>>
>outer space movie
>no space aliens
>no lightspeed
>no ufos
garbage movie this was worse than blade runner
>>
I loved it, the moment where she re enters the atmosphere is one of my favourite moments, the music is so good.
>>
pure garbage. even when i watch trash i will mostly keep watchin till the end. but i couldnt stand this shit
>>
>>78954363
why do you think it was garbage?
>>
I loved how the destruction had no sound effects.
>>
I've seen this movie 4 times and I still don't remember how it ends.
>>
KINO scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKW-Gd_S_xc
>>
>>78953571
Literally this should be the title: Bitch stuck in spin cycle.
>>
>>78955112
she's flies halfway around the world, gets in a russian capsule, and flies back to earth
>>
this movie was insane
i think i came and peed when they d id that crazyspace shit
>>
>>78953571
It was pretty good. The biggest problem was that they killed off George Clooney too early. Since Sandra Bullock spent most of the film alone, you knew that at any time she was in danger, she was going to survive, because if she didn't, the movie would have just ended right there. It ruined the suspense.
Also it shouldn't have won the Oscar for cinematography. Stoker should have won it.
>>
File: entry.webm (3MB, 720x300px) Image search: [Google]
entry.webm
3MB, 720x300px
>>78955112
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.