[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tv shows you wish you had conceived first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Charmed Season 1 Header.jpg (60KB, 726x410px) Image search: [Google]
Charmed Season 1 Header.jpg
60KB, 726x410px
Pretty much the only badass girly thing I can think of ever being produced for TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQVzZayPpUM
>>
Buffy the Vampire Slayer was better
>>
>>78946489
Charmed is an objectively bad and dated show, but it's super-nostalgic late 90s feelgood
>>
>>78946489
>Pretty much the only badass girly thing I can think of ever being produced for TV.

>What is Charlie's Angels
underage much?
>>
>>78947283
I remember watching it as a kid and unironically enjoying it.
>>
>>78946489
oh lord all those sweet faps
>>
>>78946489

my gf's watching this right now, so much eye candy
>>
Xena was badass
>>
>>78946489
oh wow does this show have much slutty necks?
>>
>>78946489
horrible show for horrible people.
of course i watched it
>>
Caught my uncle fapping to this show, I understand why
>>
>>78947321
Charlie's Angels wasn't badass at all, though.
Or even by any stretch of the term "girly".

This is OP btw. I wasn't around in the late 70's to watch the Angels when they first aired but I have seen them on re-rans and shit.
Yet I was around to watch Charmed (with the original cast as you can see in the picture) and I was old enough to be able to feel nostalgic and recollect stuff from it.
We're going to have people who were born as late as '99, turning 18 this year.
Yet you went and called me meme-names

So here's your (You) I guess.
And here's your meme answer:
>can't even do some basic math. Primary school dropout much?
>>
>>78947678
wasn't "girly" though
>>
>>78947970
*reruns
>>
>>78946489
If I did Charmed, I'd hire hairier women, and some of them would have unshaved legs and pits too. Maybe one dykey sister with hairy legs and pits, then Alyssa with her arm hair and happy trail, Shannen with only arm hair, and the fourth with only pit hair.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.