[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is The Fresh Prince the funniest African American sitcom of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Is The Fresh Prince the funniest African American sitcom of all time?
>>
no, sanford and son was.
>>
>>78945068
What about Roc?
>>
>>78945068
written by jews. may as well be a jewish sitcom.

and theres nothing wrong with that.
>>
>Well...they do draw stairs.
>>
>that episode where Will and Carlton got arrested for being black and driving an expensive car in a nice neighborhood
>Carlton realizing that he is black
It has some great episodes.
>>
>>78945829
>Carlton's guardian angel is Tom Jones

ITS NOT UNUSUAL!
>>
>>78945829
To be fair, they were driving really slow. Granted the reason they were pulled over was that they were black, but I would have pulled them over too just to check what's wrong.
>>
>>78945829
Was that the same episode Uncle Phil got on Will for dressing like a nigger?
>>
>>78946361
>Uncle Phil got on Will for dressing like a nigger?
Replace the word 'dressing' with 'acting' and you have 80% of the episodes.
>>
>>78944991
ay white boi, even dat white cunny fall for da BBC
>>
>>78945068
Does that really count when it's a remake of a British show?
>>
Yo Geoffery can you make me a Fesh Pince Thread?
>>
No, it's The Jeffersons
>>
>>78947627
This is a black thing isn't it?
>>
>>78944991

Dude.

No.

The Bernie Mac show, that shit was blacker and funnier still.

No.

Just no.
>>
>>78944991
Why aren't black people making KINO anymore? Blackish is fucking trash
>>
The PJs

They were all equally pieces of shit and they didn't pull punches based on race
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.