[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this any good? Should I watch it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1057.jpg (114KB, 1200x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1057.jpg
114KB, 1200x698px
Is this any good? Should I watch it?
>>
>>78941963
First two seasons, definitely.

Then forget all about it. DO NOT watch s3 & s4 whatever you do.
>>
>>78941963

I've been told that it's just a watered down version of the 2016 election
>>
only the first season, 2 is just as bad as 3 which everyone hates
>>
>>78942031
4's okay
>>
>>78942067
>>78942031
disregard these faggots. S3 had fake-Putin who was a great antagonist.

S4 is the one that's a little draggy, but it has a semi-interesting twist midway through and it ends strong enough to make you want to see S5.
>>
>>78942134
You just like skeleton lady that's all.
>>
Season 1: PERFECT.
Season 2: Very entretaining but Frank Underwood kind of becomes a Mary Sue.
Season 3 up to episode 4: That's was it for me. Nobody and nothing can stop Frank Underwood. He literally BTFOd Vladimir Putin in one episode while he took an entire season to BTFO a businessman.
>>
>>78942692
lol. I don't disagree with you but you gotta admit it's still amusing to watch.
>>
>>78942985
Amusing yes, but a show loses its flavor when you know the protagonist, or anti-hero in our case, is just gonna reach out and take what he wants.
>>
Those 4th-wall-breaking moment give me an orgasm every time they happen.
>>
>>78943054
I'd watch Kevin Spacey read tea leaves tbqh
>>
Season 3 is a slog, but imo season 4 makes up for it. Not sure if season 5 is gonna suck since the original showrunner left. If it does, might as well stop at the end of season 2, it's a reasonably satisfying ending.
>>
>>78941963
Entertaining at first, but gets boring and old really fast.
>>
season 1 GOAT no question about it
2 was alright, a little slow/boring at times
3 was fun because of russia, that's it
i was a few episodes into 4 and felt myself losing any and all interest in the show

frank pushing the journalist on the train tracks will always be the best
>>
>>78941963
Anyone who likes Season 3 and 4 is a pleb.
>>
1 >> 2 >>> 3 >>> 4
>>
First season is pure kino, then it all takes a nosedive. The first episode of the second season is fantastic though.
>>
It's been on a steady decline after season 1

Going to watch season 5 though to see if it'll be a trainwreck after even Willimon dropped it.
>>
>>78943054
>>78942692
nigga you should keep watching it before saying it's bad, what kind of critic is that?

right after you dropeed francis gets quite fucked, knows for a fact his political career is over and he was in office only for a couple months, her wife drops him, the media is about to know all the crimes he commited, etc
>>
Only season 1 was worth it, plus episode 1 of season 2
I can't believe the retarded writing, the useless storylines that go nowhere, that annoying bitch Claire whose only role is to cockblock Spacey at every turn... It's just a poor show
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.