[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I missed the live thread when it aired. What did /tv/ think of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4190.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4190.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
I missed the live thread when it aired. What did /tv/ think of the newest episode? It really was not funny in my opinion
>>
What was it about
>>
It was pretty meh. The Dennis, Dee, and Frank story was ok, but the Mac and Charlie story was bad, and it just kinda ended, not really resolving anything. The first three episodes this season were pretty good, so I'm looking forward to more episodes.
>>
File: 1482635111161.png (251KB, 327x338px) Image search: [Google]
1482635111161.png
251KB, 327x338px
>>78941332
WHAT WAS IT ABOUT
>>
>>78941332
is first episode really good?
I could not bring myself to watch musical about black people ""problems""
>>
>>78941280
Wolf Cola and Fight Milk primarily, Frank accidentally sold tons of the former to an African terrorist group and was being grilled over the news for it so him Dennis and Dee scramble to do PR on the situation over a talk show, and miserably fail at it

Mac and Charlie learn that their idea for Fight Milk was also made real by Frank as a money laundering practice like Wolf Cola, and try to market it off to UFC fighters throughout the episode.

All in all, it was decent enough.
>>
>>78941372
Oh, thats dumb. Shit season tbqhwy
>>
>>78941372
You made it sound funnier than it actually was. Dennis, Frank, and Dee on the news could've so much more but it was too tame and un sunny like. Dennis ranting about dogs was supposed to be "shocking" but he should've went so much further off the deep end and Frank was just kind of there
>>
>>78941419
I thought Dennis's tangent about dogs and animals in general was pretty funny, and a few of the throwaway lines about the new formula Fight Milk.

Frank was shamefully underutilized in the episode though, he could have done a lot more to try to "garner sympathy" for the terrorists he was selling soda to.
>>
>>78941370
It is
>>
Latest epsidoe was abnormally short. It was something like 18 minutes as opposed to the ~22 that's standard
>>
>>78941568
The whole season has been like that.
>>
>>78941000
It was infested with the post-tumblr nu-sjw edgelord humour. Basically it tried to be self-ironic but ended up going full reddit.
This show is basically /pol/ by now
>>
>>78941370
It was a lot less preachy than you'd think, though it starts to get that way towards the end of the musical sequence. The very end though is pretty good.

People tend to bash the Sliders references as Family Guy-tier but this is hardly the first time they did something like it.
>>
The Gang Gets Black - 5/10
The Gang Goes to the Water Park - 9/10
Old Lady House - 7/10
Wolf Cola: A PR Nightmare - 6/10
>>
>>78941612
I have never seen so many buzzwords in one post. What you wrote has literally no meaning
>>
>>78941499
I thought his hatred for dogs was a little weird, for one, he was actually eating dog meat in Mac and Dennis Move to The Suburbs, and he spits it out in a disgusted manner. I'm supposed to believe in this latest episode that he would willingly eat from a bucket of fried dog? I don't agree with this lack of consistency.
>>
The little scrolling fake twitter things during the news segments were really fucking gay
>>
>>78941681
>The Gang Gets Black - 5/10
>The Gang Goes to the Water Park - 9/10
reddit
>>
>>78941622
sliders? i think you mean quantum leap
>>
>>78941681
The Gang Goes to the Water Park felt like a bad filler episode
>>
>>78941877
actually the more i think about it all of them feel that way so far
>>
>>78941705
Plus he liked that street cat. Dennis doesn't strike me as a dog or animal hater. They just wanted him to freak out.
>>
>>78941822
Oh yeah, got those confused.
>>
>>78941944
Why the fuck didn't they just make Dennis get upset because the dog was slobbering on his clothes or messing up his hair on live TV? Makes much more sense and falls in line with his character. Wouldn't expect anything more from women writers though
>>
Honestly, I love this show. But lately it has felt as they don't know how to wrap up episodes. It just feels incomplete every time an episode ends.

They never had this problem in the past.
>>
>>78942551
New writers
>they just sort of....end
>>
>>78941877

What the fuck does filler episode even mean in the context of IASIP? Is this bait? Are you pulling my chain?
>>
>>78941705
He doesn't want to eat dog. He just wants people to have consistency. "What is the moral difference between eating a dog and eating a pig?" Is the question he's asking the audience.

He also hasn't liked dogs ever since they talked about getting a dog fighting pitbull.
>snarling hell hound
>>
They need to cut their losses and go full magical
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.