[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they notice their brother sleeping next to someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11

Why didn't they notice their brother sleeping next to someone named "Peter Petigrew" on the Marauders Map for three straight years?
>>
Maybe becuse they noticed on the marauders map that they were in one of the dullest franchises copypasta starts here
>>
>>78940074

They were retarded anon. Don't be so insensitive.
>>
>>78940074
Stop asking shit questions. They used the map and looked at it when fucking around in other parts of the castle making sure they weren't caught. Once they are almost back to their common room there's no need for the map.

Tldr they only looked at the other parts of the castle where they had mischief on the map
Think.
>>
>>78940074
>Q: Why didn't Fred and George notice Peter Pettigrew on the Marauder's Map before ("Prisoner of Azkaban")?

>JKR: It would not have mattered if they had. Unless somebody was very familiar with the story of Sirius Black (and after all, Sirius was not Mr. and Mrs. Weasley's best friend – indeed, they never knew him until after he escaped from Azkaban), Fred and George would be unlikely to know or remember that Peter Pettigrew was the person Sirius had (supposedly) murdered. Even if Fred and George HAD heard the story at some point, why would they assume that the 'Peter Pettigrew' they occasionally saw moving around the map was, in fact, the man murdered years before?
>Fred and George used the map for their own mischief-making, so they concentrated, naturally enough, on those portions of the map where they were planning their next misdeeds. And finally, you must not forget that hundreds of little dots are moving around this map at any given time… Fred and George did not know everyone in school by name, so a single unfamiliar name was unlikely to stand out.
>>
>>78940074
Smoking too much wizardweed
>>
>>78940074
Chances are the sleeping quarters are just a cluster of names at night anyway.
>>
>>78940164
Yeah, the never once checked for anyone walking in the corridors right outside the Gryffindor room or the elder students in charge being on watch or anything lmao

Get fucked retard, HP is just a dogshit franchise you faggot
KYS
>>
>>78940411
that's a fucking stretch. whether they knew the whole school or not they surely knew their whole house. also, we're assuming they never got bored and took out the map to "spy" on people
>>
>>78940460

Everyone fucks like monkeys in those boarding schools anyway.
>>
>>78940074
Why didn't they notice that they were in one of the dullest franchises in movie history?
>>
File: 1111111111111111111.png (54KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1111111111111111111.png
54KB, 225x225px
>>78940411
>>78940470
J.K. completely fucked up the math of Hogwarts and basically it ended up with like 10 people MAXIMUM per year. So there would only be 5 males in each common room as we see demonstrated in the books time and time again. (Harry, Ron, Neville, Dean and Shamus all share a room, no one else)

J.K. is claiming that in all those years Fred and George never noticed a sixth member.

ALSO they WOULD have seen Harry Ron and Hermione walking around the castle. Hell, they would have seen Ron going for a massive wizard shit. Didn't they ever suspect anything when Ron was "alone" in a bathroom cubicle with Peter Pettigrew? What the fuck.
>>
>>78940470
They don't seem the type to care what other people are doing. They're too busy having their own fun.
>>
>>78940074
"No!"
>>
>>78940462
>Yeah, the never once checked for anyone walking in the corridors right outside the Gryffindor room or the elder students in charge being on watch or anything lmao
That's right there's no need to. Lmao I guess you've never snuck around and trespassed. They were in the home cleae and put away the map when they made their way back to the common room. You think they give a shit about a gryffindor prefect

Try using dogshit one more time I'm laffin
>>
It would take a computer about 1 quindecillion years to guess the password to the Maurader's Map, so how did Fred and George know it?
>>
>>78940676
It was written on the back
>>
File: 1476884181809[1].jpg (1MB, 1623x2886px) Image search: [Google]
1476884181809[1].jpg
1MB, 1623x2886px
>>78940074
Their minds were probably too numb to notice considering Harry Potter has been one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>78940715
Took your sweet time about it.
>>
>>78940715
>26 minutes went by before posting this
Apply yourself.
>>
File: XenaWizards.jpg (55KB, 750x200px) Image search: [Google]
XenaWizards.jpg
55KB, 750x200px
>>78940676
>MA: How did they figure out how to work the map?

>JKR: Don't you — well. This is how I explained it to myself at the time, and this does sound glib. Don't you think it would be quite a Fred and Georgeish thing to say in jest, and then see this thing transform?

>MA: Yeah.

>JKR: Can't you just see them?

>ES: But the exact word combination? Is that just a lot of luck, or Felix Felicis —

>JKR: Or, the map helped.

>MA: Yep, yeah. You can see them sort of answering and joking with each other —

>JKR: And the map flickering into life here and there when they got closer and closer, and finally they hit upon the exact right word combination and it just erupts.

tl;dr: JKR wrote a book for children that autistic people spend way too much time analyzing
>>
>>78940861

Why put a password on the map if you're not prepared to say how it was discovered? You're doingba disservice to your most avid, intelligent and dearest readers. Sorry JK but on these boards we don't tolerate poor writing. In fact we openly mock it. So take your shame tactics elsewhere-- I mean jeesh, this is 4chan! I guess poor writers never think things through...
>>
>>78941041
My headcanon was that the map was sort of an old school urban legend. So how to use it was always known to everyone into that sorta stuff.
>>
>>78940715
One of the weaker openings, too
>>
File: Oliver_and_James_Phelps_2.png (1MB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Oliver_and_James_Phelps_2.png
1MB, 900x600px
Do you think they know each other in real life?
>>
>>78940164
/thread
>>
Maybe it's because Harry Potter is one the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises! Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>78940545
>they just think he's gay
>don't want to pressure him
>>
>>78940074
The name Jamal frequents OP's mum's bedroom every now and then while she's in there. Just an observation.
>>
The real question is, how the fuck was the Triwizard Tournament interesting to any of the spectators? The First Task was pretty cool, you get to see 4 people get past a dragon. Second Task, you sit in a stand for one hour looking at a lake. Third Task, you sit in the stand for an hour looking at some fucking shrubbery.
Yet each time all the students are going crazy, being all excited for the Tasks.
>>
>>78943630
Why is the most popular brand of sweets a bag of beans that can contain earwax, mucus, vomit, shit, cum and piss?
>>
>>78941492
kek
>>
>>78943630
I assumed they had some sort of magical television like display and it just wasn't mentioned in the book(didn't show one in the movie but eh)
>>
>>78944329
There's something for everybody.
>>
>>78944437
That's the thing, they didn't. In the books Dumbledore has to talk to the chief of the Merpeople to find out what really happened (that Harry tried to save everyone and that that's why he's so late coming to the surface). This means nobody in the stands saw what happened under the water, or Dumbledore wouldn't have had to talk to the chief about it.

They were just sitting there, in total silence for an hour, waiting for 4 people to get out of the water and hear about the stories afterwards. That's the biggest plot hole if you ask me. It just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>78944646
Well, people enjoyed races in the past, even with no televisions
>>
Why didn't everyone rape each other at Hogwarts? There's polyjuice potion, mind-wiping spells, petrifying spells, and about 1000 horny teenagers locked away in a castle.
>>
>>78941178
>dat walleye
>>
File: btfo.jpg (77KB, 620x456px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
77KB, 620x456px
>>78940545
You're just a lonely virgin hiding behind a cartoon frog.
>>
>>78944646
Most of the games were like that though, the couldn't see into the maze at the end either.

Like the other anon said, a fly up wizmedian probably came out during the down time.
>>
>>78940411
>Oi Ron, why do you call your rat Peter Pettigrew you fuckin weirdo?

-or-

>Oi Ron, did you know your rat is called Peter Pettigrew?

Either way someone would find it suspicious, probably Hermione.
>>
>>78940074
He didn't sleep with his rat all the time, they propably thought Peter Pettigrew was one of the students
>>
>>78945104
>Most of the games were like that though
I know, I brought it up myself. The last two tasks were boring as shit to the spectators.
Just a simple line in the book could've changed it, where they mention some magic screen or mirror that shows what's happening under the lake or in the maze. But no such line exists, but there is a line where Dumbledore has to talk to the chief of the Merpeople to find out what happened, meaning nobody above the lake knew what was happening for the entire hour the champions were down there.

I know it's just an oversight, it's just a really silly one.
>>
>>78944646
Eh, they probably just talked and stuff
I remember at soccer/football games people barely watched the games unless it was something major
>>
>>78940545
There are probably multiple dorm rooms for each year, you know. The one you see with Harry and Ron and all them isn't the only Griffindor room for their year.
>>
>>78945359
>I remember at soccer/football games people barely watched the games unless it was something major

Confirmed for American
>>
File: 1485418867423.png (860KB, 1440x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1485418867423.png
860KB, 1440x1404px
>>78940074
honestly these are my favorite threads
>>
>>78945359
You'd watch if it was four people in an underwater lake with a giant squid and several hundred armed fishpeople.

You think the spectators were all cheering and shit when the champions entered the water and then just talked to each other about girls or exams and shit until someone popped out of the lake?
It took years to organise the event. Surely they could've magic'ed up a magic telly to show what was going on.
>>
>>78945555
rowling didn't mention shit about it in the books, but i was curious about it too.

same thing with the third challenge, the audience had nothing to do once everyone was inside thalabirynth. how can you get excited looking at fucking bushes for few hours?
>>
>>78945630
Same. Imagine their disappointment after the first task where they got to see people fighting dragons. Now they have to sit still for an hour on an ice cold february day watching a lake, or looking at shrubbery, with the occasional red spark being shot out of it.

That said I love Goblet of Fire, the book at least. It had a great plot, despite the silly mistakes. It's a shame less than half of it ended up in the film. The Barty Crouch Jr. twist was much better in the book, as was the mystery. Many hints in the book as well that got left out. And I love David Tennant, but he was a bad choice for Barty Jr.
>>
>>78945270
There's only 5 male students per grade. If there's 70 people x house at any time and they all hang out at the common room you'd know who they all are.
>>
>>78945902
The movie was a shitshow.

> find Mr Crouch delirious in the woods
> "we have to get Dumbledore"
> rushes to Dumbledores office
> doesn't even mention it, talks about something else.

What were they thinking? Also the entire back story of Crouch jnr was butchered.

But they did make one improvement over the books: Neville telling Harry about Gillyweed was far more natural than Moody doing it.
>>
>>78946123
It was actually Dobby who got the Gillyweed and gave it to Harry.
In the books, Dobby gives Harry some hand-knitted socks. At the Yule Ball Moody's eye sees them through Harry's shoes and compliments Harry about the socks. Harry says Dobby the House Elf made them for him. That's how Moody found out Harry knew a House Elf so he called Dobby for some work and staged a conversation with McGonagall about the second task, "knowing" Dobby would overhear it and help Harry.

Like you said, it's WAY more natural in the film.
But yeah, Barty Crouch Jr's story was butchered. I thought he was a great villain, but they just sped past his identity.
>>
>>78946037
they were too cool to hang out with the younglings
>>
Honestly it's because it's a mistake.

And instead of admitting it she just tries to cover her ass.
No amount of 'Well maybe' validates it. The honest truth is if anyone opened a map that gave them the locations of people in a building and saw some random name right next to their sibling in the middle of the night, they'd fucking investigate it.
She fucked up.
>>
>>78946494
It was written on the fly. She likes to pretend she had it all thought out from the start but that's simply not true. I'm sure she had a basic outline, but she should stop pretending she knew every little plot point and detail before she wrote Philosopher's Stone.

I love her writing though. She writes these detective novels now and they're sound.
>>
>>78946736
Those detectives books are too big.
>>
>>78943630
Let's face it, the biggest plot hole in the GoF is the fact that they insist Harry takes part. He could have just skipped (or been told to sit out) each event, scored 0 points & therefore technically competed. And that Dumbledore just goes along with it.
>>
>>78940074
JK Tolkein's universe is a very tolerant place, so they probably thought Ron was homosex, but that's perfectly accepted in the wizarding world so they didn't feel the need to comment on it.
>>
Has anyone explained why the currency system is so completly retarded?

>17 coppers for a silver
>29 silvers for a gold

What the fuck is the point of a currency system that retarded? Especially since no one is being taught math, is this why the jewgoblins control all the banks? Because no one else can even begin to figure out how to convert?
>>
>>78945038
typical woman response
>>
>>78947268
What are you talking about? They're shorter than Goblet of Fire. They're also very well written. Rowling has really perfected her writing and plot building, she's so much better than she was with HP.

>>78947313
I know it's stupid, but it's a "Magical Binding Contract". Once your name comes out of the Goblet, you have to compete. It's implied that there are severe magical consequences if you don't, it's just never specified what those consequences are.

>>78947384
That's just silly, quirky wizardry. It's supposed to make you smile in a "oh you wizards" way, you shouldn't overthink it.
>>
File: 1480859068372.jpg (185KB, 1698x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1480859068372.jpg
185KB, 1698x1140px
>>78947359
>JK Tolkein
>>
>>78947565
Goblet of Fire was too big too. She found the perfect size with Chamber of Secrets.
>>
>>78940074
Am I a bad person for wanting to fuck both these ginger lads?
>>
>>78941070
My headcanon is dark magic, the map presented it to them.
>>
>>78947614
Yes, for a children's book. But the detective novels she writes now are the perfect length. I highly enjoy them and can't wait for more. Cormoran Strike is a great character.
I mean, I love HP, but JK writes so much better these days.
>>
>>78943630
This bugged me a lot. Also what's the deal with Harry having to participate. What if I am in a class were everyone is eligible? Can I drop any of my classmates name in the Goblet?
>>
>>78944856
All these things exist more or less in the muggle world.
>>
>>78941366
too late faggot, kill yourself
>>
>>78948026
There were plenty of enchantments to stop that shit. Barty was just that good. I was pissed when he just ended up dead. He could have been a major problem later too but JK was clearly gagging to get to Bellatrix.
>>
>>78945432
This. I come from a country where we don't even have a serious football culture but fans will watch a 90 minute game intently until the end. Americans go to baseball games to eat and drink beer and talk shit it feels like.
>>
>>78940074
I always had it in my head that Ron mentions somewhere that Scabbers went missing in Egypt and came back having lost a toe in a fight, the implication being that this is when Pettigrew infiltrates the Weasleys. Does this not happen? If not then are we just supposed to believe that Voldemort's faithful servant just happened to become Potter's best friend's pet, 9 years before they met?
>>
>>78948208
Scabbers always had a toe missing since, book 1.
>>
>>78948123
Seriously. I would've loved for Barty to live and become Voldemort's right hand instead of Bellatrix. He had such a good backstory. Death Eater right under his father's Chaotic Good nose, escaped and took revenge like a serious bad ass.

>>78948026
Barty confunded the Goblet into thinking that four schools competed in the tournament. Harry was the only name in that school. Only a seriously skilled wizard could do that. Barty could have been a major player if he survived. It's never shown in the films, but he must've been on the level of Snape/somewhere just under Dumbledore/Voldemort.
>>
>>78947384

Rowling is bad at maths, how else do you think she became a billionaire by giving people the incorrect prices and change?
>>
>>78948208
>>78948273
Yeah, Scabbers was always missing a toe. It's Sirius who sees the newspaper about the Weasleys winning the prize to go to Egypt. He immediately recognizes Peter as all Animagi have certain marks and he played with him for years back at Hogwarts, let alone the missing toe which he knew was all that was found after Peter betrayed everyone.
>>
>>78948303
>Barty confunded the Goblet into thinking that four schools competed in the tournament. Harry was the only name in that school. Only a seriously skilled wizard could do that. Barty could have been a major player if he survived. It's never shown in the films, but he must've been on the level of Snape/somewhere just under Dumbledore/Voldemort.

That's solid, thank you.

I wish HP was a bit darker. There's a passage that alludes to the "good" wizards not being much better than the Death Eaters, I wish JK would've expanded on that a bit more.
>>
>>78948123
>>78948303
Not only was it annoying that Barty Jr. died because he could've been a good antagonist later on, it was doubly infuriating because his death meant that there was no proof of Voldemort returning, which tied into the incredibly annoying plot of Phoenix, where the entire wizarding community denies Voldemort's return.
You end book 4 thinking that shit is about to go down, then book 5 spends 600 pages on how nobody believes Voldemort's returned until the last 20 pages.
>>
>>78948537
Oh, yeah, I remember that passage:
>In my opinion, the aurors are the bad guys!
>>
>>78948537
>There's a passage that alludes to the "good" wizards not being much better than the Death Eaters, I wish JK would've expanded on that a bit more.
That's basically Barty's dad, Barty Sr.'s whole thing. He was like the anti-Voldemort. He authorized Aurors to kill on sight everyone suspected of being involved with Voldemort, even though over half of them were forced to do his will by magic. He gave no trial to those who were captured and sent hundreds of innocent people to Azakaban to die. Barty Sr. was just as bad as Voldemort, yet he was on the "good" side.

You really ought to read the books anon, there's some solid stuff in there that got cut completely from the films.
>>
>>78948629
Not only that but also give Voldemort and the Death Eaters some credibility, explain why. If everything was so great before, how come he rose to power?

>hurr durr hes super evil and then some other evil wizards joined in thank god for mudblood super wizards
>>
>>78948790
In my headcanon the HP books read like WW2 books written by the Allies.
>>
>>78948790
He was a fascist, anon. He believed only purebloods should be wizards and he sought out to destroy all muggles and muggleborn in order to create a society for pure wizards alone. It's very well documented, even in the films. He's wizard Hitler. He's even got roughly the same backstory as Hitler.
>>
>>78948790
Well Fantastic Beasts is doing a very shit job of conveying how awful the wizarding world must have been.
>>
>>78945902
the scene with barty crouch when Harry finds him with Viktor in the forrest is also stupid as hell in the books.
Why leave them two alone? Why not with the help of Viktor transport him to the castle?
Many things like this were stupid
Also
>In the Order of Phoenix Sirius gave Harry something to contact him if he need him
>Harry forgets about it
>Sirius dies
When I was a kid and I was reading this I was mad as hell how could he forgot about this gift from Sirius?
>>
>>78940411
This still doesn't address the fact that some guy is sleeping next to Ron for years and they never noticed. It's not even a matter of who Pettigrew is, but it's bizarre and incredibly unlikely over the course of three years they NEVER looked at Ron while he was sleeping on the map.
>>
>>78948935
That pissed me off too, but his reasoning at not opening it did make sense to him at least. And Sirius pretty much has a death wish, he was always going to wind up dead one way or another.
>>
Also could someone explain to me the scene from the last book where Harry gets killed by Voldemort, then he's in some sort of purgatory then comes back to life? Never quite understood this
>>
>>78948896
The rise of Hitler and Nazi Germany is a hell of a lot more complicated than that. I understand that HP was written for children and I regret that. But it would have made it more timeless if his rise to power had something to prop it up. Distrust against the Ministry of Magic due to Muggle interaction? Banks being owned by one species? Dilution of magic due to inbreeding? Affirmative action that discriminates against purebloods?
>>
>>78949198
she should also write more about the reasons behind jews uprising
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 314x160px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 314x160px
>Harry, did I ever tell you about time-turners? They are magical devices that allow the user to travel back in time! This incredible power can even be used to save loved ones, as you and your friends discovered when you saved Buckbeak. Although the Ministry had a whole closet full of time-turners, it never occurred to us that we should use one to stop Voldemort. It would've been as simple as showing up after he attacked, using the time-turner, and cathching him! Although we could've saved thousands of lives, your parents among them, we just didn't want to risk it! Meddling with time is a dangerous affair, you see. They should only be used in the rare case a little girl wants to take extra classes in a semester. And only if she is a good friend.
>>
>>78949307
very nice pasta, writting about time travelling makes most stories very stupid
>>
>>78945174
kek
>>
>>78945174
>>>Oi Ron, why do you call your rat Peter Pettigrew you fuckin weirdo?

kek
>>
>>78949307
Time Turners don't allow you to change the past, just create the past. At least up until Cursed Child retconned that shit.
>>
>>78949593
ok so create a past that stops voldemort then?
>>
>>78949593
cursed child is such a pile of garbage that I can't even begin with what is wrong there
>>
File: 1485815798110.png (119KB, 645x969px) Image search: [Google]
1485815798110.png
119KB, 645x969px
/tv/pol/lit/ crossshitposting here
>>
>>78940676
The map itself can talk to people when questioned. I always assumed Fred and George convinced it that they were pranksters like the marauders and the map told them the words.
>>
File: 1463535028717.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1463535028717.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>>78947384
>FEET YARDS FURLONGS MILES
>POUNDS OUNCES STONES TONNES
>QUARTS PINTS
>SHOTS
>FLUID OUNCES
>THE OTHER THINGS

It's supposed to make you smile in a "oh you americans" way, you shouldn't overthink it.
>>
>>78948896
But considering that they've been forced to live in secrecy because of muggle violence and persecution in the past, can you blame him? Voldemort just wanted to live without tailoring his life around hiding.
>>
>>78940411
so they just thought that Peter Petigrew was Rons gayboy lover that slept near him every night whom they never met or heard of in all the years they stayed at Hogwarts?
>>
>>78949774
no ones gonna read that awful tl;dr poorly colored image mate
>>
>>78949138
its a coma dream
>>
>>78940715
You are getting shitty at this + you are late.

You are slipping up
>>
>>78949307
We need more Kenobi/Dumbledore pasta up in here

>>78949593
>cursed child
get out, shit's retarded
>>
>>78950416
I read it

Really made me think
>>
>>78950313
>tfw you want to go to Walmart for a liter of soda but it's 5 miles, 2 furlong, 4 chains, a rod, 3 yards, a foot, and 2.5 inches but my car which weighs 3 tonne, or 3.3 ton, or 2.9 imperial ton, only gets 2 nautical miles per hogshead or gasoline and you only have 4 gallons and 1/2 a pint and 5 teaspoons in the tank
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.