[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I will not lead the Ring within a hundred leagues of Ursity.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: aragorn.png (95KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
aragorn.png
95KB, 250x193px
>I will not lead the Ring within a hundred leagues of Ursity.
where is Ursity and why doesn't Aragorn want to bring the ring there?
>>
Ursity was the Adunaic name for Minas Tirith.
>>
>I will not lead Thering within a hundread leagues of Ursity.

Was Thering a long lost cousin of Thorin?
>>
>I will not lead Thering with Ina Hundred-Leagues of Ursity.

Was Ina Hundred-Leagues of Ursity the true lord of the rings?
>>
Another terrible, overdone scene from the extended edition
>>
>I, Will Naught, lead Thering with Ina Hundred-Leagues of Ursity

How come he refers to himself as Will Naught here, but never again in the rest of the movies? Was it schizophrenia?
>>
File: Ice and Guard.jpg (139KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ice and Guard.jpg
139KB, 1366x768px
>There is no curse in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of Men for this tree cherry

I don't get it, what cherry is he talking about?
>>
File: Army_of_the_dead.jpg (722KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Army_of_the_dead.jpg
722KB, 1920x800px
>Fight for us...and regain Ur-Awner!
what the fuck is Ur-Awner and why would a bunch of ghosts want it? Did Aragorn take it?
>>
>>78940519
It was their original homeplace
Why do you think they live in a cave now?
>>
File: aragorn.jpg (73KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
aragorn.jpg
73KB, 500x750px
>Noh-tal, those who wander are lost
This scene confused me, I didn't know Noh-tal was tagging along with the fellowship.
>>
>he needs Elle Van Medasin
who the fuck is Elle Van Medasin and why are they never mentioned before or after this scene?
>>
File: 1485647764362.jpg (153KB, 2456x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485647764362.jpg
153KB, 2456x1000px
fuckin manlets
>>
>>78940172

>Disliking the extended editions

Sup Reddit
>>
>>78940172
t. liberal and massive faggot, probably a woman.
>>
>>78940172
>t. Ursitian pleb
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.