[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Holodeck...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>Holodeck...
>>
at least be creative and narrate a situation for the meme, you shithead.
>>
give me a gf pls ;__;
>>
File: star-trek-voyager_english (1).jpg (470KB, 900x2684px) Image search: [Google]
star-trek-voyager_english (1).jpg
470KB, 900x2684px
>>78938199
i can help. answer me this: if you poo in the loo in the holodeck, where does it go once you leave the holodeck?
>>
Kick up the 4d3d3d3d3
>>
>>78937740
>Holodeck, make me a thread.
>>
>>78938257
since they have transporters, that matter could go where ever or even stay as energy possibly
>>
>>78937740
>Holodeck, create a 4-D simulation of 4chan's /tv/ board and all its users circa 2017.
>Disable security protocols.
>Run program.
>>
>>78938374
for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you for you
>>
File: Computer.jpg (15KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
Computer.jpg
15KB, 300x228px
>>78937740
>Computer, Create a full scale replica of the city of London, around the time of the Bubonic plague
>Computer, generate characters with age appropriate names, beliefs and behaviours for the location and time, numbering the estimated population of the city at the time, before the plague hit
>Computer, give each character a role within the city, from mayor, to dogsbody, which they need to fulfill, except Captain of the Guard. Grant me the privileges and armament of that post
>Computer, for each character, select a random, different character against whom they have a secret, but usatiable hatred, whom they wish to suffer the greatest, untold horrors and pain mankind has ever seen, and upon whom they'll seek to enact Shakespearean vengeance, the first chance they get
>Computer, at random, infect 20 people in London with the bubonic plague
>Computer, select a few characters from all walks of life, who are secret informants on the comings and goings of the populace to me, as Captain of the Guard
>Disengage safety protocols
>>
>>78938491
My sides
>>
>computer, create 50 copies of 15-year-old wesley crusher
>disengage safety protocols
>>
File: 30ARTSBEAT-ROOTS-tmagArticle-v2.jpg (56KB, 592x395px) Image search: [Google]
30ARTSBEAT-ROOTS-tmagArticle-v2.jpg
56KB, 592x395px
>>78937740
Computer, create a plantation in the southern United States on Earth. Period: late 18th Century.
>Acknowledged.
Replace all plantation workers and their families with non white human males and non humans on board the Enterprise.
>Working.
Create an old style piano, on the porch of the masters house. Replace all the keys with the phalluses of all the male members of the crew.
>Acknowledged.
Make the piano play the song "Dixie" on a permanent loop.
>Acknowledged.
Computer, create one pitcher of old Dixie Lemonade, one lounger so I can observe the workers and one loaded pistol.
>Programme complete.
Oh, and computer....
>*Beep Beep*
Disengage safety protocols.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.