[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is terrible. How was it made? Why do people like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

This is terrible.
How was it made?
Why do people like it?
>>
File: 4431466.png (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
4431466.png
9KB, 200x200px
>>
>>78932282
Colors of the Wind is a great song.
>>
Tell me more about Christian Bale shooting Indians
>>
>>78932282
This was a total Avatar rip off.
>>
>>78932282
nah, it's great, what I found weird though was how the sidekick racoon didn't talk and were in like 2 scenes when I remember them form my childhood being everywhere as toys and merchandise and so I thought they were more central to the movie.
>>
revisionist history: the animated movie
>>
no on fucking likes it
it is terrible
>>
>>78932282
i wonder how hairy her bush was
>>
>>78935186
averagely, I should imagine.
>>
>>78932282
1. Color of the wind
2. Pocahontas hottest Disney girl
>>
>>78935163
I hear this a lot yet when I saw if I found it to be surprisingly balanced. Both the settlers and the indians are ignorant of each other rather than just the settlers being the clear bad guys. Plus having the christian bale character be the one who takes the shot rather than the villain also made it more interesting and less black and white than some people say it is.
>>
We have to at least agree the waterfall scene was pretty kino.
>>
I only like this movie since it panders to my autistic interests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1-syDxWE0I
>>
>>78935273
There's randomly turn John Radcliffe a guy digging for gold when he was there to remove Edward Wingfield that's one thing that pops into my head about this awful history by the creators.
>>
>>78935273
https://dettoldisney.wordpress.com/2013/07/03/pocahontas-vs-the-story-of-pocahontas/
>>
>>78932282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUcj5FSA9M
>>
>>78935547
>>78935519
hardly ruins the movie, this feels like the same critique levied against Hercules and Pinocchio. Of course it's not going to be realistic or true to the real story.
>>
File: 1396824975439.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1396824975439.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
>>78935712
>Hercules and Pinocchio
>real story.
>>
I seem to remember that SAVAGES SAVAGES song being hype
>>
the ultimate irony is that this shitfest was what disney was working on as its main project and had all their hopes riding on

the lion king on the other hand was the underdog B project that a lot of people were very unsure of, wondering if people really wanted to see a movie about a lion cub that gets framed for murder
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.