[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Split

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Why would you advertise this film as having 23 personalities but only show 7?

Did he gain superhuman abilities in the ned or was it only peak human?

Will Dunn team up with Glass?
>>
>>78928589
Apparently the original cut was 3+ hours. In order to sell a movie sacrifices must be made. Obviously he gained powers in the end, he was shot by a shotgun twice and barely got scraped.
>>
Clearly the sequel will show the others. When he teams up with Mr Glass
>>
>>78928589
> skin stops two shotgun blasts
> peak human
>>
nah he won't, too shifty
>>
>>78928589
I thought there was 10.

But yeah godammit shyamalaan.
>>
when you write a film you have to simplify some things to make the thing more coherent and easier to engage with, cutting out characters or merging several similar ones into one is pretty common. inside out had up to 26 emotions/characters at one point, but ended up as just being five at end, for example.
>>
>>78933575

>you have to simplify some things to make the thing more coherent and easier to engage with

So surely he could have had only 10 or 12 personalities instead of 23. Just a strange number to have chosen imo.
>>
>>78928589
never watched the movie

so am I right with my assumption that this is a movie that was marketed as a psychological thriller about a crazy man kidnapping girls but is actually a horror movie in which a man with split personalities mutates into a monster?

seems like a really weird combo
>>
>>78933684
Close to that, but it's actually (BIG SPOILER) A supervillain origin story and sequel to Unbreakable
>>
>>78933718
holy shit
I didnĀ“t even know that m night shyamalan directed this movie

now I definitely want to see it

is this movie the glories return of the next spielberg?
>>
>>78933575
no what bothers me is almost all trailers mentions that he has 23 personalities, but only showed a total of 7 in the film, they could have marketed it by saying theres a total of 7 personalities, but instead they chose to go wit h the number 23, a number that was too much than what they could chew

>>78933743
its the beginning of /SCU/, David Dunn from unbreakable is seen in the end, and is highly implied to be working with Mr. Glass in the next movie in some sort of 'you must be truly desperate to come to me for help' kind of thing
>>
>>78933803
I hope he does better then that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.