[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Incredible Hulk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Confrontation.jpg (137KB, 1500x916px) Image search: [Google]
Confrontation.jpg
137KB, 1500x916px
This was a better movie than people let on. It doesn't waste time on rehashing an origin story, Ross and Emil are great villains because they're not just generic businessmen in suits but actually develop throughout the movie and have an interesting dynamic.
The Hulk might look silly but a big green monster is always going to look silly.

It's not even a quipfest, it's got a few jokes here and there but for the most part its serious. The fights between Hulk and Blonsky are all different and interesting.

So why is it that it isn't liked?
>>
>>78928368
I would put it in my top 5 Marvel movies. Fight me you niggers.
>>
File: Betty Ross camera.jpg (181KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Betty Ross camera.jpg
181KB, 1400x1050px
>>78928435
Number 1 Marvel waifu.
>>
Too bad the game wasn't nearly as good as this one.
>>
>>78928368
This movie was Marvels attempt at doing what DC does nowadays.
>>
>>78928368
I get why Norton dropped out but I have no idea why they never bothered with a sequel. Thor 2 is the worst abortion of the MCU and that shit got made instead?
>>
>>78928511
But it wasn't pretentious at all. I say it was Marvel/Universal's attempt at emulating the X-Men franchise.
>X-Men make fun of yellow spandex
>Edward Norton refuses to wear purple stretchy pants
Makes sense.
>>78928539
They can't make a sequel because Universal has the distribution rights to solo Hulk movies. This is why Hulk only appears in Avengers and now the new Thor.
>>
File: Betty Ross.jpg (115KB, 940x592px) Image search: [Google]
Betty Ross.jpg
115KB, 940x592px
>>78928487
Posting more Betty because she's coming back for Infinity War.
R-right?
>>
>>78928368
It definitely was the best looking Hulk. Why they didn't go with that look for The Avengers I'll never know. Instead we got a literal monkey man.
>>
File: Emil.png (896KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
Emil.png
896KB, 612x816px
He's still alive. Can he turn off Abomination mode or is it permanent? Where do they keep him? Will he come back during Phase 4? Did Feige forget about him?
>>
>>78929447
No. Abomination cant transform back to his human for however unlike hulk he still is inteligent
>>
>>78930725
Which makes it even weirder they'd manage to keep him locked up.
Unless he's there willingly.
>>
I think it's the best MCU film overall. The others suffer from too much quipping and/or shit villains.
>>
>>78930742
>yfw Marvel rips off Suicide Squad and does a "Thunderbolts" movie with him in it.
>>
>>78928511
>>78928564
It wasnt made by Marvel studios, and there is nothing pretentious about BvS, at no point does it talk down to its audience.
>>
>>78931500
I thought the Thunderbolts movie was a given with them leaving Zemo alive?
>>
>>78931531
There are some rumors that Zemo is going to have a bigger role in future MCU movies. So yeah, it might be a Thunderbolts movie.
>>
>>78931502
>defending this garbage
why
>>
>>78928487
the product placement in the early marvel films was ridiculous.
>>
>>78932166
So who would the Thunderbolts be?
>>78932209
I liked that scene. He really enjoyed that burger.
>>
>>78932209
But it worked.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.