[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: "heroes" who were in the wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: The-Masked-Magician.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
The-Masked-Magician.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
ITT: "heroes" who were in the wrong.
>>
>>78928134
>that fake reveal at the end
Couldnt they even find someone with similar body shape?
>>
File: Edward-Scissorhands-1.jpg (35KB, 750x350px) Image search: [Google]
Edward-Scissorhands-1.jpg
35KB, 750x350px
>fully admitted he knew it was Jim's house
>goes on vandalism spree when angered
>murders Jim in cold blood
>>
File: 1485756362665.jpg (393KB, 894x592px) Image search: [Google]
1485756362665.jpg
393KB, 894x592px
>>78928134

>>78928148
even the reveal was a magic trick, like pottery
>>
>>78929128
Are they 18 yet?
>>
>>78928134
>>
File: YoungSimbaSmilestlk.png (102KB, 410x243px) Image search: [Google]
YoungSimbaSmilestlk.png
102KB, 410x243px
What a fucking douchebag. Running around singing about how "I just can't wait to be king" and shit. Mufasa was a dick too, I hated him from the moment he started harassing and bullying Scar about about not showing up to Simba's baby shower. I completely understand why Scar would want to take that faggot out and keep his cocky son from being king. I mean just read this dialouge:
(http://www.lionking.org/scripts/Script.txt)

Simba: I'm going to be king of Pride Rock.

Scar: {Sarcastically} Oh goody.

Simba: {Looking out over the edge of the rock} My dad just showed me the whole kingdom; {greedily} and I'm going to rule it all. Heh heh.

You're telling me that bullshit wouldn't irritate you? The hyenas didn't do anything wrong either. They got attacked by Mufasa for no good reason because they roasted his pussy ass son a little bit in front of his girl. Can you really blame them for backing Scar later in the film? All Scar did was promise them that they'll "never go hungry again" if he is king. Are they evil for supporting a fresh, relatable leader and not wanting to go hungry anymore? Literally all Scar wanted to do bring the lions and hyenas together and spread some of the wealth of the kingdom to everyone as opposed to a handful of lion elites. He only ended up failing due to economic conditions which were entirely outside of his control (the heards moved on.) That shouldn't be an indictment of his character or leadership. I'll concede that he acted like a a dick sometimes but he was really no worse than Simba or Mufasa in that respect. They would have been dicks too if the cunt writers of this film made them deal with the same economic/social pressures that Scar had to deal with.
>>
All the fucking Jedi faggots in Star Wars. Sith are the way to go
>>
Some say that V and Bane are basically the same, Bane just being more extreme.
>>
>>78930782
You know, without the nuke though.
>>
Captain America in Civil War was in the wrong.
>>
File: faceless assassin.jpg (137KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
faceless assassin.jpg
137KB, 500x375px
>Literally runs a murderous death cult that brainwashes initiates into mental states that are actually forms of insanity.

Liking him as a character is one thing, but there seem to be people who actually like him as a person.

Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VvzQFRcXaM&list=PLkBkenX_AgQxPeUvTpcBoeyjhCfvrWJUp&index=1
>>
>>78928134
People were tired of those tricks long before they knew how they worked, though. How many centuries old were most of them... and they still didn't expect something like that to happen?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.