[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP WATCHING HORROR MOVIES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Haneke.png (149KB, 221x348px) Image search: [Google]
Haneke.png
149KB, 221x348px
STOP WATCHING HORROR MOVIES
>>
WE HAD THIS THREAD YESTERDAY

AND ITS SLASHER MOVIES NOT HORROR MOVIES
>>
File: 1458096705403[1].jpg (228KB, 1021x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1458096705403[1].jpg
228KB, 1021x1032px
>>78927357
Hi, I'm Michael Haneke. I am a director of such subversive and thought-provoking cinemas as Cachay and Funny Games. I have a severe hatred for modernity, and the West in general. I think white, upper-class Europeans need to take a step back and examine their choices, realizing how everything they do effects others across the world. Romanian people, Somalian people, I could go on. My magnum opus is The White Ribbon, a chilling work of critical theory which posits the rise of German fascism was a result of evil puritanical Christians. God I hate Christians, almost as much as I hate Europeans. And modernity. And the Western hemisphere. #RefugeesAreWelcomeHere.
>>
Wait, what's wrong with horror movies? I find them fun to watch before bed
>>
>>78927388
>i have an intellectual investment in how everyone else should live
fuck you and funny games was the worst movie I've ever seen
>>
>>78927357
OK, but then what else am I going to show girls when they come over? Cuz they "lub scary movies :)"

Godfather isn't going to make her suck my dick..... not even on the day of the wedding of his daughter.
>>
File: piano.jpg (14KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
piano.jpg
14KB, 182x268px
I just watched this, pretty good
>>
>>78928842
I love when she ate the tissue covered in semen.
>>
>>78928854
She just took a good whiff, but yeah. Got hard.
>>
>>78927451
>>i have an intellectual investment in how everyone else should live
it's almost as if you think there's something wrong with having an opinion on how societies should function
>>
>>78927617
>first date
>invite her over
>"wanna watch a scary movie anon?"
>Grab her passionately
>"Now you listen here"
>Start shaking her to emphasize point
>"I'm not watching any scary movie."
>swift and deep inhales
>"I don't need Wes Craven and I don't need Stanley Kubrick"
>start tearing up
>"I'm gonna watch my own movies, ya understand!"
>shaking more violently
>"I'm gonna watch wholesome films, alright! I'm gonna watch It's a Wonderful life as many times as I like and nobody's gonna stop me! YA HEAR?!"
>passionately embrace her and shower her forehead in kisses while moaning her name in desperation
>tell her you're starting your future tonight
>knock her up
>have 5 kids by 30 and love her until you're dead
Granddad knows best
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.