[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Let the Right One In?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

What did you think of Let the Right One In?
>>
kino
>>
>>78925341
The original is great.
The American remake is shit.
>>
Did that girl ever do anything else?
>>
>>78925341

Original film is the purest sort of kino. Made me feel young again.

American remake is predictably meme garbage.
>>
>her
>>
it's a good film but they needed to explain that whole weird thing about her not being a girl and when they showed her crotch, it made no sense. The people who showed me the movie explained it because they had read the novel. Shouldn't have to read the novel to understand the film.
>>
>>78925382
>>78925958

These are objective truth and I'm American.
>>
>>78926047
This. I thought "oh, she's a vamp so the cunny's sewed up to not lose precious blood!". Finding out the truth later that it's a dickless shota was messed up.
>>
>>78925648
She did a few small movies and she's performing in plays in Sweden.
>>
>>78925341
The original is quite good, and very comfy. The American version is meh.
>>
>>78926047
You don't have to read the novel to understand the film, you just have to not be a retard who can't infer anything from what they're watching.
>>
>>78925341
I think of my dick hardening.
>>
File: lina-leandersson-stol.jpg (117KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
lina-leandersson-stol.jpg
117KB, 400x600px
>>78925648
She became hot.
>>
>>78925341
>Sweden
So i can find her on blacked.com ?
>>
>>78927288
Nude scene in any?
>>
>>78928933
Not really
>>
>>78925341
It was very good, foreign directors just really know how to make use of silence and calm moments.

They let the actors' abilities paint the mood of scenes unlike the American movie. Holy fuck the remake was terrible, every scene had a glaring soundtrack to tell you whether you should feel sad or romantic.

The acting in Let the right one in was also pretty damn good, though maybe a swedish speaker would think it's nothing special.
>>
>>78926047
>>78926145
Stick to Twilight kiddos
>>
>>78928933
>>78929498

She looks like a shit Lera B version
>>
File: tmp_11297-arrivalcover2101253694.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11297-arrivalcover2101253694.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
>>78928658
>>78929766
>tfw when psychic ability allows you to understand things by magic which are not explained at all
>tfw triggered by legitimate criticism of a film you like
>>
>>78926145
This. Its pretty fucked up. But even then i am quite surprised Europeans are okay about showing things like that on their movie. That might cause controversy in US.

I like the movie nonetheless. One thing though, so at the end, they go out of town together, does that mean the boy is going to supply the vampire boy's food like the old dude in the beginning?
>>
>>78931115
The sequel novel says she turns him and they love together forever young
>>
>>78931138
This.

Main plot of the sequel's about an elderly couple who go looking for them in the hopes they'll share the forever youngness with 'em.
>>
>>78929498
Let the right one in
>>
>You will never have a cute loli vampire turn you into one of her own when you were like 10 so you be underage lovers until the end of the time
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.