[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunt For The Wilderpeople

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Hunt for the Wilderpeople.jpg (53KB, 749x499px) Image search: [Google]
Hunt for the Wilderpeople.jpg
53KB, 749x499px
Thoughts?

For me, it's the best comedy film in years.
>>
>>78925156
It was good? I've been meaning to sit down and watch it. I wanted to see it at thd Alamo but it only had a handful of showings at weird times. Trailers looked awesome. I love bizaare friendship/adventure movies ala Swiss Army Man and Mud.
>>
I loved it, in my top 3 for the year.

>>78926954
Sounds like you would enjoy it
>>
>>78925156
It was ok. Boy was a much better Taika film.
>>
>>78925156
I think you might enjoy the films of Wes Anderson
>>
>>78925156
I liked the bird scene with the bird with the white tail feathers. I forget what they are called but I've see a few of them when I went hiking in Aorangi National park, they're very rare though.
>>
>>78927069

That was a nice scene
>>
>>78927009

Most people who enjoy good cinema do enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.
>>
>>78925156
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>78927147
[citation needed]

I liked GHB though
>>
>>78925156
The loli in the horse was really hot and I wish we had more scenes with her acting slutty.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.