[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Chigurh.jpg (158KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
Chigurh.jpg
158KB, 500x365px
*Blocks your path*
>>
>Hmm . . . okay.
>*ktttnk*
>>
*shoots you with a gun*
>>
You're a big guy.
>>
>>78924149
I- I know where the money is.
>>
>Call it.

What did he mean by this?
>>
Kill or be killed in this situation.
>>
>does he see me?
>>
File: accountant.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
accountant.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
Did he see him?

Also how did the Mexicans find Moss?
>>
Step aside friendi
>>
>>78924528
His mother-in-law kept blabbing about going to whatever city he was in. More or less told the Mexican who was fishing for info exactly where to go while he helped her with her bags.
>>
>>78925353
Oh yeah thats right, thanks I forgot
>>
>>78924528

The Mexicans very obviously wanted to follow up the scene, and Moss simply happened to be there at the time. So since they realized that they had some quarry, they instantly gave chase, but hadn't figured on finding the stupid gringo quite this easily.

I really think that if Llewellyn would have actually emptied out that satchel in the first damn place, as any rational human would do, and if he could have pitched that receiver, and not been too stupid about his movements and spending, then he might very well never have been run down. But his stupid latent Christian sensibilities got the better of him.

>>78924568

Yes, I believe it's fair to characterize Anton as having a blend of mental health issues, psychopathy and being somewhere along the spectrum among them. "Extreme-male" traits, insistence on order, sameness and certain tics (the coin). Possible sperg, since he didn't seem especially fixated on shiny things/triggered by loud noises and other more hardcore autist traits.
>>
>>78924149
*Teleports Behind Him* Nothing Personal, Kid
>>
>>78924377
If you knew that, you would have it. And even if you did know, it doesn't matter. He knows exactly where it's going to be.
>>
>>78925447
>Yes, I believe it's fair to characterize Anton as having a blend of mental health issues,
He isn't a man though, he's a personification of death itself.
>>
>>78924149
Dude should've gone on to become a locksmith. He could pop out all the locks by night and get paid to fix em all the next day.

He'd make a killing!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.