[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wailing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: file_749623_Wailing1.jpg (904KB, 1944x2880px) Image search: [Google]
file_749623_Wailing1.jpg
904KB, 1944x2880px
I really enjoyed this, both comfy and spooky, though the ending is bit unclear to me.

Was the shaman working with demon the whole time or under his influence only after the failed exorcism? Why did he have all the pictures the demon had of the victims?

What did /tv/ think of it? What are some good similar horror movies?
>>
I marathoned 8 of the best horror movies from 2016 earlier this month and this was by far my favorite.

As to your question I think the shaman came under the influence of the demon after the failed exorcism. Some people make good cases that they were working in tandem the whole time. Check out the imdb message boards for more left field theories.
>>
>>78919511
The shaman was 100% in on it the whole time.
>>
>>78919511
This was one of the most competently made asian horror films that I ended up hating due to how predictable and nationalistic it was.

It was incredibly beautifully shot and I'd say it was worth seeing but it can never be true kino due to it's far right anti-westerner politics.
>>
The shaman had the pictures the japanese man supposedly burned. And this happened before the ritual. So yeah, he was in on it from the start. The ritual in itself was just to make the daughter possessed by the demon
>>
>>78920062
>The ritual in itself was just to make the daughter possessed by the demon
Now that is something I hadn't considered. but why did he try to run away then?
>>
>>78920134
He got scared by the white ghost/angel chick. Then the master demon gave him that vision of the bugs surrounding his car and he didn't dare run
>>
Definitely not as good a the VVitch
>>
>>78920051
>libs can't even enjoy PoC movies anymore
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxjp2YIk798
>>
What was the father's sin? Accidentally killing a guy?
>>
>>78920051

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHkchrIKKog
i feel the same way anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.