[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Colony_(TV_series).jpg (16KB, 365x273px) Image search: [Google]
Colony_(TV_series).jpg
16KB, 365x273px
Alright boys its time we admit we got a new kino on our hands. Colony, starring /ourboy/ Josh Holloway
>>
>>78914067

Oh shit is that the cunt wife from Walking Dead?

She makes me upset and aroused at the same time.
>>
lori ruins it for me, she's such a comically bad actress and i hate her face too
>>
/tv/ wouldn't know a true kino if it hit it on the nose
>>
>>78914067

Why didn't any of the actors from LOST hit it big afterwards? They all faded into obscurity a little.
>>
>>78914102
>>78914117

OP here, I actually agree with this. She also basically plays the same character unfortunately. But based Holloway makes up for it
>>
>>78914067
how's that guy got more job than the guy he was cloned from (Stephen Baldwin)?
>>
>>78914067
Holloway's career died so fast it feels bad
>>
>>78914206
Are you suggesting Josh Holloway looks like Stephen Baldwin? He's like a 10/10 compared to Baldwin 2/10
>>
>>78914144
They all made enough money to last them a life time. No reason to ever work again. Half of them own houses in Lanikai and Kailua beach side on oahu. I live by Hurley
>>
>>78914269

How is Hurley as a neighbour? Guy seems like he'd be fun to hang out with.
>>
File: Alan_Snyder-S2.jpg (33KB, 852x544px) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Snyder-S2.jpg
33KB, 852x544px
>>
>>78914102
>>78914117
>lori
>faggots who weren't around when prison break was airing
>>
>>78914313

Pretty based character 2bh. Really plays the slimy opportunist perfectly
>>
>>78914378

Has this guy played any role other than the stereotypical shifty Jew?
>>
>>78914451

I don't believe so. He's typecast but he just does it so well
>>
So let's have some theories going.
What's the aliens' endgame?
What happens to people in the factory?
Are the aliens actually just a secret cabal of people with access to very advanced technology?
Has the government always been in contact with the aliens?
What's with the alien religion?
>>
>>78914583
>What's the aliens' endgame?

To turn the human species into an ideal race for chattel slavery.

>What happens to people in the factory?

Forced inter-species breeding programs to culturally normalize hybrids.

>Are the aliens actually just a secret cabal of people with access to very advanced technology?

The aliens control a small cabal of people which has access to their technology, but the Jews then control the aliens.

>Has the government always been in contact with the aliens?

No, but the Jews have.

>What's with the alien religion?

It is Judaism.
>>
>>78914861
is this accurate?
>>
Last season had the mom freaking out when she found out the daughter was being indoctrinated. Now she is fine with the tutor

>>78915030
>>78914861
>Has the government always been in contact with the aliens?

>No, but the Jews have.

This episode show the government has known since the moon landing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.