[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the director trying to convey with this visual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: kinovision.jpg (200KB, 1283x642px) Image search: [Google]
kinovision.jpg
200KB, 1283x642px
What was the director trying to convey with this visual?
>>
>>78913854
The full spectrum of autism on display.
>>
how come youtubers only make really bad edgar wright movies? has any youtuber attempted a drama?
>>
egg kara?
>>
>>78913854

Boy this guy sure does love power rangers. Anyone got that webm of him doing the hat flip and it's the most faked thing ever?
>>
>>78913854
What's the name of the guy on the right?
>>
Nasty cockslut
>>
>>78914701
Ralph sepe jr.
They're amateur and they're nothing new but they're different from most youtube trash
>>
File: 1231233425.png (731KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1231233425.png
731KB, 499x499px
>white people
>>
>>78914856
Pretty sure it was Furious Fernandez or something, someone double check for me?
>>
>>78913854
>Linkara had to give all his characters an arc and a Channel Awesome character to play off of.
Lord this movie was painful.
>>
>>78913854
at least Joe and Lupa still look human
Brad LITERALLY looks like Mini-Me
is this a new video BTW ?
>>
>>78913854
Does anybody have the greentext about the guy who worked on this movie?
>>
hmmm?
>>
>>78914910
ARGH BLACK COCK ARRRRRRRRGH
>>
>>78913854
AND THEN
YOU FROZE
>>
>>78913854
>tfw marzgurl unJUSTed her shit but lost her thiccness

Damn shame
>>
>>78913854
Is this the most egotistical 'film' ever made?

>Film is about Linkara, the Greatest Hero the World has Ever Known
>Linkara is a thinly veiled variation of Lewis, just like Louis from his novel series Angel Armour
>Lewis was writer/director/producer/star/co-star/supporting star
>Arc of the film is Linkara having trouble facing up to his responsibility as the Greatest Hero the World Has Ever Known, but getting over when he freezes and then destroying his arch-nemesis
>His arch-nemesis is a robot version of himself, which might make you think it's meant as some kind of introspection - but he just wants to kill all fleshlings lol
>Linkara loves Star Trek, so makes himself the Captain of his own spaceship and crews it with fellow reviewers, who only exist to re-assure Linkara how great he is
>Also plays a Vic Fontaine-styled crooner because he believes he has an amazing voice
>He really believes this. He released a Christmas album.

Is it autism, egotism or what?
>>
>>78913854
Airport scene from Civil War but with colour
>>
>tfw feeling lonely and depressed
>See the OP picture
>smile, knowing I'm more attractive than all of these disgusting neckbeards

Todays, the day
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.