[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /tv/ hate this? It's funny and comfy as fuck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 2.5men.jpg (24KB, 440x317px) Image search: [Google]
2.5men.jpg
24KB, 440x317px
Why does /tv/ hate this?

It's funny and comfy as fuck.
>>
>>78907435
If you're fourteen years old maybe.
>>
>>78907435
It was until the kid grew up and Sheen's drug problem got outta control.
>>
>>78907460
my dad is the most serious man you can imagine and he liked it very much.
it is what it is,some entertainment that doesnt have to be a masterpiece.
>>
How come Alan never threw Charlie out for being a lousy bum and a leech?
>>
>>78907579
Because it's Charlie's house? But you knew that already, didn't you ;) ?
>>
File: mia.jpg (31KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
mia.jpg
31KB, 500x282px
Best girlfriend of Charlie's is Mia.

Don't argue for argument's sake
>>
>>78907536
Your dad is brainless white trash then, because that show was unadulterated cat feces of the sort that only crackers watch.
>>
>>78907536
Stop trying to justify it with your retard if a father
>>
>>78907435
My most rewatched sitcom (Charlie era)

I fucking love it.
>>
Charlie>Ashton

I refuse to watch the Charlie-less episodes, and now I see they added his long-lost lesbian daughter to the mix? It just looks terrible.

The half man was right.
>>
>>78907460
this
>>
when it had charlie it was good, after that it's shit
>>
The upstairs neighbor was so hot, had a huge crush on her.
>>
I've noticed a pattern:

people who say they are like Charlie / Barney are shit at picking up women.
>>
>>78907435
Charlie was great at playing a toned down version of himself.

Sheen is also a bro. He was the one who suggested Cryer to play Alan.
>>
>>78907435
Because Chuck Lorre is the Michael Perry of white people
>>
This show never really took off nor have I heard people talk about any significant moment that happened in it, aside from Sheen's character being written off.
"Just there" sitcoms are what ruined television.
>>
>>78907435
Oh look it's a normie pleb thread. Go post on that other website, you'll fit in better there
>>
Was the gay guy the half man?
>>
>>78907852
I don't like Barney's shtick like 99% of the time but as a CHARACTER he is significantly better than most of the cast sans Marshall who is way to good of a person to be hanging out with those assholes and deserves way better than that dried up old whore Lily
>>
It might be the normie opinion but it was pretty good until Charlie died

>>78907745
>Kept trying to change him
>>
>>78908047
nah the show had been shit for a few years before Charlie left

seasons 1-5 were good before the kid got too old
>>
>>78908111
I think I agree, was getting kinda annoying from 6 to 8. But it wasn't the POS it was with Kutcher
>>
>>78908111
the kid was always meh anyway but it let them into funny comedy situations like schools
What I think was really good in the early season was Sheen channeling Sheen more or less and how perfectly Alan played a leech you fucking hated to a T
>>
It's bad.
>>
>>78907930
tyler perry?
>>
>>78908265
fuck
yeah that one
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.