[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOOO many Asians show up for these movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: untitled.png (80KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
80KB, 184x273px
Literally 90% of my IMAX theater was filled with Asians. I'm not racist. I have Asian friends but still why JUST Asians?? Is there some quirky Asian status quo about these films that I'm not aware of?? And damn a lot of these Asians take these movies seriously as FCK too!! No laughing at the jokes or reacting to the action sequences. What makes Asians FLOCK to these types of movies??

By the way I did think The Final Chapter was better than the last 2 RE movies Paul Anderson has done.
>>
why would it be racist to notice a lot of asians in your cinema?
>>
Asians have good taste
>>
>>78906922
They're all Capcom employees. Japan ships them over and makes them watch the RE movies over and over again, all day, just to get the grosses up. That's why they keep getting made.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>78906968

Yeah when your the only white Caucasian American in the entire theater it makes it QUITE noticeable if you didn't actual think about that? I didn't have to think it or say it. It was just RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME.
>>
>>78907026

uh, what? that seems like a way to lose money no matter how you look at it ?
>>
>>78907076
The yen works in reverse you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>78907076

Your stupid as fuck. Capcom is shipping all its Japanese employees over to bump up the grosses. Just look at them the next time you see a Capcom movie.
>>
>>78906922
>I'm not racist, I have asian friends

Stopped reading there.

You have no asian friends, you have no black friends, and you probably don't have any white friends.

You're a racist white boy that can't handle being a minority.
>>
>>78906922
Asians literally are the biggest plebs on Earth, their culture doesn't allow them to have taste. It's a real shame.
>>
They're short, presentable, and they show up like clockwork but ultimately they're soulless
>>
>stop liking what I don't like

this is why every race, gender, and culture fucking hates white boys
>>
File: 1465217780350.jpg (26KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1465217780350.jpg
26KB, 500x352px
>>78907389
you tell em Han
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.