[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of you stupid faggot mother fuckers idea was it to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1483871436839.png (517KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483871436839.png
517KB, 1280x800px
Which one of you stupid faggot mother fuckers idea was it to start some retarded faggot trend that puts the end of movies AFTER the goddamn credits?. huh?. Which one of you dumb faggots. Fuck you if you started this, fuck you if you like this, fuck you if you support this, fuck you, just fuck you. Now I'm forced to sit down until THE entire roll of film has gone because the people I went to the theatre with can't stand to leave without seeing the "ending" and they still have no problem wasting my goddamn time when I sit through the credits and THERE IS NO FUCKING ENDING.
>>
chill dude haha
>>
>>78904700
Are you even qualified to post on an image board dedicated to the discussion of film if you don't watch the credits?
>>
>>78904700

Marvel /General/ ?
>>
>he doesn't watch the credits anyway

it's the perfect time to sit down and process whatever kino you just indulged in, and helps you better appreciate the minds behind the film
>>
Only capeshit fags do this.
Get better friends.
>>
i liked the credits much better in old movies when it literally was just 5 names at the beginning and then the end of the movie just said "The End."

why does everyone who did any tiny thing for the movie have to have their name published at the end. it's not like anyone cares or reads the names anyway.
>>
>>78904700
>The credits at the end (or main on end, as it is called by film title designers) began with "Star Wars" in 1977

>happening for 40 years and blames /tv/ with the average poster age of 15

what did he mean by this?
>>
Anyone who walks out before the credits have finished rolling is lower-class scum. Go back to your hovel.
>>
>>78904751
Literally this. I actually felt wrong whe leaving during the credits when i went to the kinema with people, gladly 'm a loser who doesn't hang out with anybody now and i can stay until the whole thing's over.
>>
Newer threaters have fluffy seat covers that can absorb a reasonable amount of bladder juice you've been holding in.
>>
>not watching the credits in full to look out for people with funny names and then pointing those names out to your mates and they all laugh because you're a funny guy
>>
>>78904890

Marvel and Harry Potters are 2 hours 45 minutes on average dude. I've pretty much gulped an ENTIRE large Coke all by myself by the time those cheesy questions before the movie are done.
>>
>>78904815

what is reading comprehension?

he's talking about after credits scenes like in all the superhero movies (which are shit anyway so who cares) not credits being at the end of the movie.
>>
>>78904924
Watch in March, the concession stand usually has a discount on adult diapers or even bundled free with the snack pack.
>>
>>78904951
they've been doing that since before most of /tv/ was alive as well
>>
>not staring at the moviegoers as they walk down the aisle, whistling at funny looking people or repeating heard snatches of conversation in a shrieky voice
>>
>not waiting until everyone's gone and then searching systematically through all the aisles to see if anyone left any snacks behind

protip: someone always does
>>
>>78905131

I always leave some half eaten popcorn that I've sprayed with cyanide for your kind.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.