[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Prince Aethelwulf /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Is Prince Aethelwulf /ourguy/?
>>
Fuck me how i wish i was an only child, the rivalry subplot between Ragnar's sons hits waaaay too fucking close to home to me especially
>>
>>78902227
Such a nonentity of a character. It was only in that scene with Ecbert a couple of eps back that he finally showed some emotion. Not the actor's fault, he's just written so blandly.
>>
>>78902227
>a literal cuck being /ourguy/

No.
>>
I kinda want him to win this battle. I haven't seen the preview for next episode so for all I know this will happen but the Saxons need a win that isn't butchering farmers.

They're made out to be comical blunderheads.
>>
>>78903034
From the looks of the last episode, the Saxons lost half their forces from those pesky stealth archers before a viking sword was ever drawn.

Not looking like a win.
>>
Is this the last season?
>>
>>78903085
Nope, S5 has 20 more eps to go
>>
>>78903107
Wow, I really thought this would be the last cause of Ragnars death and all.
>>
wife's son
>>
>>78903159
There are no brakes on this train, baby
Next season involves a swordwielding psycho bishop played by Jonathan Rhys Meyers going up against Ivar
Also Lagertha and those Finnish fags get up to shenanigans together
Oh yes, 20 more episodes of shieldmaidens!
>>
>>78903159
King Alfred will eventually grow up and defeat the vikings once and for all, probably late s5
>>
>medieval times
>his wife demands and is allowed respect and freedom from him
>openly despises him and cucks him with his father and a priest while still reaping the benefits of being his wife by abusing the religion technicality that doesn't allow him to divorce her
>show still tries to portray him as the lesser person
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>78903298
Because you touch yourself at night
It's all your fault. anon
>>
File: Snively.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Snively.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>78902227
>Literal cuck
>Gets walked over by everyone around him
>About to get fucked by a pack of Vikings led by an autistic crippled
nah

The only cucks who are /ourguy/s are Mark fucking Antony and Lucius Vorenus.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.