[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1483229088152.jpg (40KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1483229088152.jpg
40KB, 720x479px
what the fuck kind of ending shot is this?
>>
File: Ryan.gif (484KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan.gif
484KB, 500x249px
>>
>>78901257
I remember posting the original thread months ago. It was a legitimate question at the time and I have no idea why the fuck have you've decided to meme it.
>>
>>78901377
it was a big question
>>
>>78901257
CRASHING THIS BROOM
>>
File: 1481232934076.jpg (667KB, 1920x1080px)
1481232934076.jpg
667KB, 1920x1080px
>>78901257
Well you should, instead of reminding me of one of the ullest flightplans in the history of movie flightplans. Seriously each part of the plan following the CIA agent and his pals from Gotham Militar Academy as they fight assorted big guys has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the stupid pose, the plan's only consistency has been its lack of smart moves and ineffective use of handguns, all to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when the agency greenlighted the idea of Aget Bill Wilson directing the plan; they made sure the plan would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously lies to get oil from a foreign country. Bill Wilson's plan might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Andreas Lubitz in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

As I read, I noticed that every time the CIA agent took a masked man, the agent opened one of the plane's door instead of torturing him in a non-ridiculous manner.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time he did it. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Wilson's mind is so empty that he didn't think of another way to interrogate the prisoners. Later I read a lavish, loving review of said flightplan by the same West Anderson. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids watched TDKR at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to see West Anderson." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you see "TDKR" you are, in fact, trained to see West Anderson.
>>
>>78901790
10/10
>>
and we give it back to you... the people
....HOWEVER..
>>
>>78901790
You forgot
>a-at least the idea was sound-
"No!"
>>
>"Deh!"

What did CIAdemort mean with this
>>
File: Black Bane.jpg (166KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Black Bane.jpg
166KB, 716x768px
>>78901377
Tfw when the last time I was on /tv/, that very thread was there and now this. I thought I had missed out on a fresh meem
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.