[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think this is a masterpiece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1458536529872.png (71KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1458536529872.png
71KB, 259x194px
I think this is a masterpiece
>>
>>78900895
I disagree.
I found Flushed Away to be the masterpiece and Ratatouille to be downright bizarre and depressing.
>>
Cliched, predictable, boring.

One of Pixar's worst.
>>
>>78900998
name one cliche without looking at tvtropes
>>
>>78901030
One of the staff just happens to be a pretty girl that Linguini falls in love with.
>>
>wanted to see this
>got dragged to see transformers instead
>>
File: colette4.jpg (53KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
colette4.jpg
53KB, 1920x800px
>>78901155
Colette was best girl, tho.
>>
>>78901155
>pretty
>>
>>78901155
>girl
>>
>>78901155
ikr why wasnt she a guy and they gay
>>
>>78901155
>One of the staff just happens to be a pretty girl that Linguini falls in love with.
Things that happen all the dang time in real life are now tropes. My oh my.
>>
>>78901155
>pretty
>>
>>78902319
To clarify it for that anon, i'll explain it.

She's the generic career minded love interest cliche that doesn't fall for him because he's beneath her, until he impresses her through lies then when she finds out she's hurt but still loves him and forgives him.
>>
>>78902362
ikr in reality girls love janitors
>>
>>78900895
It literally is

Its pixars best by a LONG way and one of the best films to come out after the millennium
>>
>>78901030
I'll name another one for him.
Rat is the outcast child that doesn't belong because he's a dreamer cliche. He sets out to prove them wrong and eventually through deception and cliched events he comes out on top.
>>
>>78902424
ikr the heroes journey sucks
>>
>>78902387
That has nothing to do with this mr strawman.

The point was that it's generic cliched tripe and that example is perfect proof.

Instead of working outside the box they just dig into their bag of boring and presto we have another shitty kids flick made just to appease some old suits.
>>
>>78900895
It may not be the best but it's certainly the most aesthetically pleasing one.
>>
>>78900977
Ratatouille is a film.
Flushed Away is kino.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.