[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we like the Ocean movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: oceans-eleven[1].jpg (379KB, 2100x1382px) Image search: [Google]
oceans-eleven[1].jpg
379KB, 2100x1382px
Do we like the Ocean movies?
>>
>>78900816
No, I hated all of them especially the julia roberts one.

But I will defend them as sacred treasures to stop them making that dyke all new all female one which will suck harder than ghostbusters

fucking women ruin everything there is not a single good thing a woman has ever done
>>
I liked the first one and the Ratpack one.

The second and third were meh at best but still have their charm.

Comedy Heists and Heists in general are such underrated genres so i can never not like them.
>>
>>78900816

First ones ok, I didn't finish the series though. I got the feeling they weren't gonna be good. Plus George Clooney is pretty overrated.
>>
>>78900816
mmm i wish they were strong females
>>
>>78900816
>DUDE MUSLIMS FUCK DRUMPG LMAO
>DUDE FUCK MY WIFE AND GIVE ME 13 CHILDREN FROM ALL OVER THE SHITTIEST PARTS OF THE WORLD LMAO
>DUDE FUCK LAWS AND SHIT LMAO
>DUDE IM THE JEW FROM AMERICAN HISTORY X WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND THAT SOME PEOPLE, WHITES INCLUDED, WOULD BE ANGERED THAT COMMUNITIES ATTACK CIVIL SERVICE WORKERS TRYING TO PUT OUT FIRES LMAO
>DUDE JUST SOME GUY PROBABLY A KEK TOO
>>
>>78900884
meh...those deepthroat blowjob vids...where they guy finishes in her throat
>>
Reddit the trilogy
>>
They're alright. I do enjoy watching Al Pacino sink lower and lower.
>>
>>78900816
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mr834Cs9ncs

They are 映画。
>>
Rat pack one is essential comfy
>>
I've seen the first one and liked it, refuse to watch the rest though.
>>
>mfw the Julia Roberts meta twist in 12
>>
11 >13>>>>>>>>>watching two hobos blow each other>>>>>>12
>>
>>78900816
I rewatched the three a couple months ago. 1 is good, 2 I couldn't finish, 3 I fell asleep. Tells you all you need to know really.
>>
>>78900816
I liked the first one. That's it.
>>
The first one is a really great crime film.

The second one is a horrible cash-grab.

The third one is a pretty fun "let's just do the first film again" but with more self-awareness and humour.
>>
>>78900816
11>13>12
That laser scene with Vince Cassel was kino af though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.