[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm glad it's finally over.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: the final shit.jpg (1MB, 1600x2370px) Image search: [Google]
the final shit.jpg
1MB, 1600x2370px
I'm glad it's finally over.
>>
>>78898683
until the next movie
>>
>>78898696
this
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 320x240px
>Franchise analysis software: 87% chance of sequel
>>
SPOIL IT ALREADY

What am I even paying you shills for?
>>
>>78898758
How can I spoil a story that makes literally no sense?
I watched it last night and I don't even know what happened.
>>
>>78898683
>watched the movie for DC
>skipped it completely
>rest of the movie has action sequences that jump cut more than the fence scene in taken 3 and are unfollowable
I still liked it but jesus fuck it could have been way better
>>
>>78898758
Alice is a clone and man made.

The Red Queen is an AI program of the real Alice when she was young.

The real Alice was a sickly girl and the daughter of Umbrella's CEO that was creating the T-virus to stop her illness.

Jorah Mormont betrayed the CEO so he could wipe out humanity and only the rich Umbrella staff could survive and take over the world.

The real Alice is an old ass granny now that Jorah planned to kill at the end once his plans were finished, but apparently granny Alice was much more smart.

Old ass granny, together with the Red Queen, were good guys all along and were leading the main character Alice to save the world.

In the end they manage to beat up Jorah Mormont, Wesker, and they release an anti-virus that wipes out the zombies and allows the last few surviving humans to live.
Granny Alice
>>
>>78898758
zombies killed, job not yet done
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
>>78898801
>Mfw watching it at the front of the theatre in 3D
>>
>>78898855
The old OG Alice is also seemingly based on a hilarious lack of understanding of what progeria is
>>
>>78898855
>so he could wipe out humanity and only the rich Umbrella staff could survive and take over the world.
what's the point of being rich if you got no one to serve you?
>>
File: dis gai.jpg (4KB, 198x219px) Image search: [Google]
dis gai.jpg
4KB, 198x219px
What the fuck even happened from the last movie? What the fuck happened to Leon, Ada, etc? Why the fuck did Wesker pull that huge ruse about how he was a good guy and the Red Queen was the bad guy when he could have just killed Alice from the beginning?

Seriously what the fuck. It's like they forgot what even happened in the last movie.
>>
>>78898862
That bad anon?
>>
>>78898884
I've wondered the same thing of Umbrella the whole goddamn series
>Genocides entire human race
>Still meets to talk about corporate matters
>Still doing constant research to make even deadlier zombies than the ones that already eradicated all of humanity anyways
>>
>>78898884
There were thousands of Umbrella staff kept in hibernation, who were eventually going to be awakened for the new world.

What is also revealed in the movie is that Jorah Mormont is a fanatic Christian who wants to do another Noah's Ark because humanity is on the verge of collapse. There were a bunch of liberal schilling in the movie about how global warming, nukes, and war was going to end the world when Jorah was explaining his plans on why he wanted to kill off humanity.
>>
>>78898899
I have absolutely no idea what happened during any of the action sequences. It was like having glaucoma.
>>
this one was actually fucking great what the fuck. best sequel by far.

now i hope theres more. they tease a sequel but is this the final one?
>>
>>78898944
Jesus, guess I lucked out and chose 2d then
>>
>>78898728
Underrated

>sips scotch
>>
>>78898683
they made another one?
>>
Is there a fucking camrip of this yet?

I aint paying for this shit
>>
>TOTAL GLOBAL SATURATION
>>
Hoping for the reboot.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.