[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies like that. What are they trying to say?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 654.jpg (129KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
654.jpg
129KB, 674x1000px
Movies like that. What are they trying to say?
>>
You just know...
>>
>>78898677
this movie was actually pretty good though
>>
>>78898677
they're trying to make the world a better place for us all
>>
>>78899437
I fucking loved it at least.
>>
File: attack.jpg (44KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
attack.jpg
44KB, 300x449px
>>78899437

I found it boring and predictable, rich guy is paralized, some low class caretaker comes and make him feel alive again, caretaker leaves for a while and rich guy is bitter, caretaker comes back and everyone lived happily ever after.
>>
>>78899488
on the surface it looks like what bill burr would call one of those movies where it goes "Oh the two CAN coexist :D how wonderful!" but it's really about the old man wanting to feel like he's respected which only the more politically incorrect black guy can bring and he actually hates all the gangster undisciplined shit, which was a nice surprsie
>>
i liked desu, that was touching but not corny
>>
>>78898677
old fragile europe needs rejuvenation from strong young africa
>>
>>78898677
First of all this movie has nothing to do with race.
It's about love and companionship in its purest form. That of two male friends.
Beautiful film. it's surprising when a film can make you laugh and cry at the same time.
>>
>>78901383
It's magical negro shit. It even has the obligatory dance scene.
>>
>>78901555
Spike Lee what are you doing on 4chan?
>>
>>78898677
watched it for english years ago when it ended and showed the black guy smiling i broke out laughing.
>>
>>
is it true that it was based on a real story and the caretaker of the rich guy isn't actually black irl?
>>
>>78898677
that Algerians are niggers
>>
>>78901711
He's a sandnigger irl
>>
>>78901711
yes it's based on a true story and the caretaker is middle eastern irl
>>
>>78901711
Yup.
>>
>>78898677
didnt know dave chappelle had a new film out
>>
>>78901711
Pretty sure there is a clip/picture of the real people at the end of the movie, and he's more of an arab looking dude, which makes sense since he is an Algerian.
>>
File: The-Intouchables1.jpg (77KB, 950x672px) Image search: [Google]
The-Intouchables1.jpg
77KB, 950x672px
>>78898677
>PUSH HARDER MY WIFE'S BULL
>>
>>78898677
to show how good multiculti is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
>>
>>78901711
yeah, because blacks are more accepted in Europe than disgusting arabs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.