[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tombstone: Absolute 110% pure kino picture.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Tombstone: Absolute 110% pure kino picture.
>>
>>78898388
Hope you're not looking for an argument because you're unlikely to find one here.
>>
Agreed.

[/thread]
>>
Yeah, it's arguably the best western in the last 30 years.
>>
This is the most overrated western ever.
>>
post your favorite tombstone quote or you are not a tall glass of water
>>
>>78898627
You'll be nobody's Huckleberry with an attitude like that.

Plus the mustache work in this movie is off the fucking scale. Sam Elliot made an entire career out of that mustache.
>>
>>78898388
I'll be your huckleberry every time god damn kino
>>
>>78898643
>you're probably seein' double
>I have two guns, one for each of ya
>>
>>78898643
>Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me?

Obviously "I'm your huckleberry" is good too.
>>
>>78898643

Basically anything Doc Holliday says.
>>
this was a great film, a solid film throughout. pacing was great, there were no negatives or draw backs about this film at all.

I normally hate westerns because I was always forced to watch the classic westerns as a kid and they fill me with boredom and negativity.
I started watching modern westerns which I enjoy more than the older ones due to the udpated camera work, the comedy and fun. Tombstone was funny in parts and the camera work with the guns and zooms was amazing. to anyone who enjoyed Tombstone and wants more modern westerns I would recommend the following: seraphim falls, ravenous, open range, lone ranger, silverado, bone tomahawk, magnificent seven. all fun modern westerns.
>>
anyone who talks shit about this film is no daisy, they're no daisy at all.
>>
You're not wearing a bustle
>>
Shit I need to watch some western now.
>>
File: SILVERADO_DELUXE_EDITION_scan_.jpg (168KB, 850x571px) Image search: [Google]
SILVERADO_DELUXE_EDITION_scan_.jpg
168KB, 850x571px
>>78899801
>>
>>78898643

"Know what I can do with this?"

"What?"

"Anything I want."
>>
>>78899692
Fucking this. God damn it, was Val Kilmer was in rare glorious form playing that character.

I would have gone instant homo if he were real.
>>
>Wyatt dumps his hot blonde wife for some average looking actress

wew
>>
File: appaloosa18.jpg (409KB, 3520x1850px) Image search: [Google]
appaloosa18.jpg
409KB, 3520x1850px
>>78899824

Thanks gonna check that
>>
>>78898643
>You're a daisy if you do
>>
>>78898388
finally this meme is correct
>>
>>78899537
thats some fantastic Val Kilmer, probably his best role besides The Saint
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.