[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Orphan Black the most underrated show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: tatiana-maslany-orphan-black.jpg (459KB, 3000x2114px) Image search: [Google]
tatiana-maslany-orphan-black.jpg
459KB, 3000x2114px
Is Orphan Black the most underrated show?
>>
>>78897376
She gives evryrhing in her performance
>>
only the first season was good then the others are mediocre
>>
I was quite impressed by it surprisingly. Got a bit strained as it went on tho
>>
>>78897389
DELETE
>>
>>78897376
Yes
>>
>>78897389
>posting a gif and not glorious 1080p webm

What is wrong with you?
>>
it would be if season 2 didnt immedietly drop the ball
also alison became the only interesting clone.
>>
>>78898799
>Alison
>shitty Weeds-lite arc
>interesting

Would have been interesting if they did something with her after she murdered her best friend.

Or when they paired her up with Helena.

But they just wasted both those opportunities.
>>
>>78897376
>slavshit
>>
>>78897376
I stopped watching it but she's a pretty great actress. I don't think many could pull all these characters off.
>>
Is there any cheating in it? I can't stand shows where there's cheating in it
>>
>>78899845
One woman fucks a man while pretending to be his girlfriend when in fact his girlfriend is dead. Does that count?
>>
>>78899903
No. I only ask because /tv/ tricked me into watching a few shows where there was cheating
>>
>>78900029
Why do you not consider that cheating? It's a woman sleeping with a man who already has a girlfriend.
Or is it only women cheating on men that trigger you?
>>
>>78900134
You said his gf was dead. That means he has no gf anymore
>>
>>78897376
Do not fall for this. Orphan Black was garbage.
>>
>>78900264
He wasn't aware his girlfriend was dead.
>>
>>78897376
Does the pope shit in the woods?
>>
>>78897731
>only the first season was good then the others are mediocre

This. Just jumped the shark with crazy twists and Grrrl power. Dumped it.

She's quite a good actor though.
>>
>>78897376

I dropped it the second the male clone showed up.

I burst into laughing so hard as she was dressed like a dude trying to do a gruff voice. Never watched another episode.
>>
>>78900380
That kind of pandering is what made the show less interesting.
Another example of the pandering: Sarah calling them 'sistras' because that's what Helena says in broken English.
It's just dumb fan service and not the good kind like panties and ass.
>>
why are slavs so ugly?
>>
>>78900344
Well that changes things
>>
File: joanna pacula.jpg (27KB, 462x462px)
joanna pacula.jpg
27KB, 462x462px
>>78900537

>implying
>>
>>78900615
you just proved my point
>>
>>78900630

I'll murder you with murder, you sonuvabitch
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.