[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Tropic Thunder /tv/ approved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-Tropic_thunder_ver3.jpg (23KB, 220x308px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Tropic_thunder_ver3.jpg
23KB, 220x308px
Is Tropic Thunder /tv/ approved?
>>
It pissed of SJWs so what do you think?

/tv/ will praise anything as long as it does that.
>>
Tropic Thunder is kino. The most tasteful use of blackface of all time
>>
>>78895746
I loved it when I saw it at 14. Very cringy and unfunny when I tried rewatching it though.
>>
It's some grade-A comedy. Especially watching with friends
>>
>>78895850
Someone hasn't seen Lethal Weapon 5 it seems.
>>
>>78896270
Go suck an EGGGGGG
>>
We're supposed to be a unit!
Suck my unit.

Unironically one of the funniest things in cinema history. The movie itself lags a bit at times, and Jack Black could've been totally cut from the movie and it wouldn't have mattered one bit. But, it has its moments.
>>
>>78895746
It had no right to be as good as it was
>>
>>78895746
that shit is fucking reddit senpai
>>
>>78895746
Fucking comedy gold. Haven't seen anything as funny since Step Brothers.
>>
>>78896951
the 2 movies 21/22 jump street are really good
>>
>>78896812
>"What do you mean, you people"
>"What do you mean, You People!"

always makes me laugh
>>
>>78896980
I liked 21 but found 22 to be bad.
I don't know. I felt like 21 was going ironic over the top whereas 22 tried too hard to replicate 21 without adding anything new. The only amusing scene I found was the beginning where they discussed how the sequel was exactly going to be like the first.
>>
You kids who like tropic thunder, what other comedies do you like? Also have you been diagnosed as mentally retarded?
>>
>>78895746

>that god tier opening scene

It's so unironically good
>>
How did Ben Stiller's character win an Oscar for a documentary? That makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>78897036
sausage party and swiss army man were both awesome, and no.
>>
>>78897036
>what other comedies do you like?
Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny
>>
File: mgph4y7GqO1qaebjjo1_400.gif (957KB, 300x122px) Image search: [Google]
mgph4y7GqO1qaebjjo1_400.gif
957KB, 300x122px
Greatest scene doesn't even include the principle cast, it's between Tom Cruise and Matthew McConaughey.

Vampire, action star, courtoom lawyer, shady Hollywood Jew producer, can based Tom play everything?
>>
>>78897023
I liked the deadpan villain girl that kept accusing Jonah Hill of being older than he claimed he was, and her trying to kiss him at the end.
>>
yes it's an Aristocrats choice in comedy
>>
>>78897023
no 22 was still pretty good
you sound pretentious
>>
APPLE BOTTOM JEANS
>>
File: Born-on-the-Fourth-of-July-1989.jpg (169KB, 924x1438px) Image search: [Google]
Born-on-the-Fourth-of-July-1989.jpg
169KB, 924x1438px
>>78897222
y
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.