[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is virtual reality the future of filmmaking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Is virtual reality the future of filmmaking?
>>
>>78886739
The future is what based jim says it is.
>>
Future of faggotry

Who cares since there are only capeshit now?
>>
>>78886739
No. The immersion provided by VR only works for games. Otherwise you're a silent observer that no one notices, which is just weird.
>>
We'll have the most mediocre and redundant, uncreative and expensively produced stories ever made fully rendered in three dimensional, human-eye-definition surround sound.
>>
>>78886739
How did 3-D and high frame rate work out?

Answer = no. People who watch movies want to sit down and watch a story. People who play vidya and VR want to be active participants. Film is not active participation. People just want to watch it and experience it like a dream.
>>
Jesus christ is that a cat or a dog? what the fuck kind of cat has hair like that? must be some rich person shit

imagine being the groomer that this stupid little rich bitch takes her cat to every month, imagine being paid to shave that cat's ass every month so it doesnt get shit stuck in its fur. How low can you go in hollywood to land a gig shaving the asses of rich people's cats?
>>
>>78886739
Doubting
Directors could only create scenes, but not control the camera.

I'm thinking it would be like Half-Life 2.
Something happens and is filmed in 360° and you would have to choose where you are looking, with the chance of missing important things.

Dont know how you would realise sets or sound or just anything.
probably only possible for animated movies.
>>
>>78886996
From the color I'd say it's a siamese. Sometimes they have curly coats. Cuddly as fuck.
>>
>>78886996
Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens.
>>
>>78886872
Yeah, but imagine a movie that was interactive.
>>
>>78887349
An interactive movie, if you will.
>>
>>78886739
That's a weird looking doggo
>>
>>78887481
Like a video game?
>>
>>78887902
Yeah, but a movie.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.