[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /tv/! Remember when Ellen Page was a thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: ced5a58e2fc11bad1e70acd893be2a7d.jpg (573KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
ced5a58e2fc11bad1e70acd893be2a7d.jpg
573KB, 2000x3000px
Hey, /tv/! Remember when Ellen Page was a thing?
>>
act
>>
File: 1462911614153.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1462911614153.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
I think she's cute!!
>>
File: RapeMe.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
RapeMe.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>78883882
"Its all gushy"
>>
She's still doing a lot of stuff.

Freeheld (2015)
>New Jersey police lieutenant, Laurel Hester, and her registered domestic partner, Stacie Andree, both battle to secure Hester's pension benefits when she is diagnosed with terminal cancer.

Into the Forest (2015)
>In the not too distant future, two teenage sisters (Ellen Page and Evan Rachel Wood) two young women who live in a remote ancient forest struggle to survive in a remote country house after a massive, continent-wide power outage. Discovering the world around them is on the brink of an apocalypse and informed only by rumor, they fight intruders, disease, loneliness and starvation. Based on the novel that features an incestuous lesbian sex scene between the sisters.

Gaycation (2016)
>Ellen Page and her best friend Ian set off to explore LGBTQ cultures around the world. From Japan to Brazil to Jamaica to the USA, the two meet some amazing people along the way and hear their stories.

Mercy (2017)
>The daughter of a man on death row falls in love with a woman on the opposing side of her family's political cause.

Unnamed Sylvia Beach Biopic (2017)
>Based on the true story of bookseller and publisher Sylvia Beach, the founder of legendary Paris bookstore Shakespeare and Company, and her lifelong partner Adrienne Monnier. Ellen Page will star as Sylvia Beach, and Diane Kruger will play Beach’s lover, Adrienne Monnier.
>>
>>78885516
I'm detecting a pattern here.
>>
>>78883882
she used to be a thing
now all she is a meme
this is a god dream
>>
>>78883882
is she like Christina Ricci or Wynona Rider? forgotten womanlets
>>
Boy, do I remember Ellen Page.

>>78885603
No, Ricci and Rider had wonderful titties.
>>
anything?
>>
Yes. It was when she was a tender and fresh little girl.
Now she's an old ugly hag. Take away that stale shit.
>>
when I first started coming to /tv/ she was being memed with this movie

>>78885833
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.