[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the fucking point of making him a faggot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>>
File: Alexander-Gaugamela.jpg (591KB, 1920x797px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander-Gaugamela.jpg
591KB, 1920x797px
>>
OMAR COMIN'
>>
File: 1483412017425.jpg (2MB, 1700x2125px) Image search: [Google]
1483412017425.jpg
2MB, 1700x2125px
Why was he the greatest homosexual hero ever to live?

>Hadrian (14th emperor of rome) was hanging out in Judea when he decided to rebuild some of the temples that Titus and Vespasian had destroyed, and dedicated them to Roman Gods
>JIDF started shilling so he banned circumcision because it was mutilation and unaesthetic.
>Jews got butthurt and started chimping out killing Romans and slicing penises.
>Hadrian pulls out his banhammer and grabs his legions from Europe to perform the final solution; killing 580,000 Jews and wiping out over a thousand towns and fortifications in three years. This was in 135AD btw.
>After the war he declared Judaism the root of evil and ceremoniously slaughtered all the high priests, burned the holy scriptures and banned Jews from the region which he renamed Syria Palestina.
>Whenever Jews mention Hadrian they must add "May his bones be crushed". The Jews still cry over this defeat to this day at the Wailing Wall and Hitler planned to dedicate his greatest construction (Volkshalle) to his Pantheon.
>>
File: The_Wire_Omar.jpg (34KB, 506x316px) Image search: [Google]
The_Wire_Omar.jpg
34KB, 506x316px
>>78879174
now that you mention him

What was the point of making him a faggot?
>>
>>78879106
He literally was though
>>
File: 1390188550026.png (13KB, 536x498px) Image search: [Google]
1390188550026.png
13KB, 536x498px
>>78879065
truly a mystery
>>
>>78879065
So the three or four faggots who actually watch the show feel like they can relate to him, I guess?
>>
>>78879065
/pol/ fuck off this show is great
>>
>>78879188
>responsible for the building of a wall that bears his name in order to keep out undesirables
poetry
>>
>>78879222
Because Omar cummin' yo
>>
>>78879065
literally to get the dumbo liberal critics to pay attention to what is a fun pirate show. Now instead of just a small amount of nerds and action junkies tuning in EVERYONE is watching butt pirate
>>
>>78879065
He's bi.
>>
>>78879065
Raid your butthole.
>>
>>78879065
Literally a Buttpirate. Gimme dat booty.
>>
We've come to a point where these delicate Trumpkins are offended that any character is gay and rush to the internet to complain about it. SJW have nothing on you guys, you're just the other side of the same coin.
>>
>>78879188
damn

that's an amazing resume
>>
>>78879065
there are different degrees of gay
he was not:
>upper class, wears lipstick, goes to buttfuck orgy
type of fag, he was:
>whoops, got a little to close to my best friend and now...
type of fag
>>
He's a butt pirate.
>>
>>78879903
Except no one is complaining. You (SJWs) have now become the new Trumpkins, congratulations.
>>
>>78879903
>being this triggered

jesus christ anon keep it together
>>
>>78879222
I can't decide whether Simon flipped a coin or if he was going for some hilarious subtext to the Omar character just for fun.

The Wire is often playful like that, but it always seemed like weird comic relief to me.
>>
>watching the show
>suddenly scene where you see he has the gays
>oh wew really?
>move on
You people need to stop taking things so seriously
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.