[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i go watch this? Anyone here seen it yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Patriots Day UK Movie Poster.jpg (1MB, 1501x1128px) Image search: [Google]
Patriots Day UK Movie Poster.jpg
1MB, 1501x1128px
Should i go watch this? Anyone here seen it yet?
>>
I haven't seen it
>>
>>78877037
watch it as a double feature with Deepwater Horizon
>>
Just download 13 Hours, it's basically the same movie, except worse.
>>
>>78877117
Isn't it a trilogy starting with Lone Survivor?
>>
>>78877037
It's really good. Marky Mark isn't actually in it that much.

They use a lot of real footage too (the bombing, chase, capture etc)
>>
>>78877037
Yes goy. Inundate yourself with propaganda.
>>
watched it live on cnn and reddit when it happened. why would you need to see it again?
>>
>>78877259
Go back.
>>
File: superhalal.jpg (160KB, 1911x802px)
superhalal.jpg
160KB, 1911x802px
>>78877037

THERE IS NO GOD BUT RAO, AND KAL-EL IS HIS PROPHET
>>
>>78877037
its really good
>>
Just finished watching. What did i as a kinosseur think of it now that the dust has settled?
>>
>>78877037
It's not that bad, but often pummels the audience with Hallmark Channel-tier "emotive display" and George W. Bush-tier patriotic indignation. The standout performances are the portrayals of the Tsarnaevs. Enraging but also tender and pitiful, mostly avoiding the use of caricature. The corniest is Supergirl's portrayal of Tamerlan's race traitor wife.

>allahu akbar we MOO-slim womynz will allahu akbar you
>with the sacred fire of MOO-slim womynz

Of note to white nationalist film theory are two scenes: the close and the preceding dialog between Wahlberg's character and his police commander.
>u think we ever defeat terror
>prolly not
>and the best weapon we have is love, my man
>so we should keep using love against bombs even if we will never win
>bee-cuz luv

The close/titles transitions from portrayals to the actual event participants themselves, all of whom riff on some variation of:
>man i won't let these guys make me mad or question our open-door migration policies
>i will never question what i'm ordered to tolerate because love
>real patriotism is not getting mad at some dudes who killed a child with an exploding crockpot
>it's loving the coreligionists who just tried to slaughter dozens of people

I suddenly understand why the alt-right likes that word "cuck" so much. I'm not dumb enough to think "Islam" is in itself the problem, but when it's this clear that the byproduct of absolute blanket acceptance of Islam and mass migration is a fairly sizable risk of occasionally being massacred (to say nothing of the street crimes Europeans endure), I don't think the whole "love they enemy" thing is a good long-term strategy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.