[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do blacks always die first in horror movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1457771573756.png (1MB, 1223x880px) Image search: [Google]
1457771573756.png
1MB, 1223x880px
Why do blacks always die first in horror movies?
>>
people don't really like looking at blacks
>>
Great life ya have there, 'anon'.

Wew.
>>
Why is froggo dressed as a Referee?
>>
not appealing enough to audiences to get the starring roles
>>
Why shouldn't they?
>>
File: 1468775707994.png (2MB, 1374x823px) Image search: [Google]
1468775707994.png
2MB, 1374x823px
>>78873488
Stop clinching!
You are disqualified!
>>
>>78873681
heh
>>
They didn't until some retards started to tell people they did because they saw 2 horrors movies in thier life and these 2 movies had blacks dying before the end of the movie.

Now either they do it to follow that false "trope", or they don't to subvert it.
>>
I can think of a bunch of movies where some black guy says "everyone knows that the brother dies first!" and its supposed to be funny but it isnt becaise i cant really think of any times that its a slasjer movie with one black person in it and it follows the then there was one pattern and the black guy is the first to go. Id love to be corrected if im wrong but i cant think of one example.
>>
>>78873430
It is because they are worth less on account of the color of their skin
>>
>>78873430
Racist people are afraid of diversity
I mean, everybody hates niggers
>>
>>78873430
They don't always, but the reason it became a thing is because filmmakers are required to diversify their movies and shoehorn blacks into their cast. To not have it fuck up their films they fill all the insignificant roles with lacks, insignificant characters die first.

Also a more pol-leaning explanation might be, Jews are trying to brainwash whites into finding blacks harmless and sympathetic, so tend to cast them in roles where they are innocent victims.
>>
>>78875430
>filmmakers are required to diversify their movies and shoehorn blacks into their cast.
Where do you get this dumb shit idea from? It's patently false unless you're talking about the UK, which is irrelevant in filmmaking anyway
>>
File: 1484359196786.png (288KB, 527x520px) Image search: [Google]
1484359196786.png
288KB, 527x520px
>In the next decade the white or non minority character will be the first to die
What a great time to be alive
>>
>>78873430
The only people who think Event Horizon is not top-shelf horror are the people who were offended that the sole survivors were a white woman and a strapping blackman in their underwear
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.