[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf is wrong with these sjw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: Captura.png (46KB, 641x308px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
46KB, 641x308px
wtf is wrong with these sjw?
>>
>>78873097
Well, you also need to give an oscar worthy performance.
>>
Her face is so busted.
>>
They literally can't understand talent and think everything has to do with identity
>>
>>78873311
You don't understand. She's transableist. She identifies as talented/skilled.
>>
what's wrong with settling out of court. if she was really stare raped or whatever the victim could've taken it to trial.
>>
If the Afflecki family died I would smile
>>
>>78873431
You're as disgusting as those crazy sjw.
>>
J U S T
>>
no you need to have some talent too which is bad news for her
>>
>>78873311
Why does /tv/ and /pol/ get pissy with Roman Polanski then?
>>
>>78873097
>HOW DARE AN ACTOR GET AN AWARD FOR GOOD ACTING
>>
>>78873477
Was this taken with a fish eye lens?
>>
>>78873477

why is she so sad bros
>>
File: 1473331655086.png (449KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
1473331655086.png
449KB, 1000x721px
>>78873097
>wtf is wrong with these sjw?
wtf is wrong with THESE sjws
>>
>>78873856
you got a problem with alt rightists pal? that image fails to produce anything particularly cringeworthy. every blurb on that image is perfectly reasonable. nothing does not make sense on that image. the left is so much more ripe for roasting. there is nothing wrong with being an altrightist. the half-wits that make these memes have nothing to work with and it shows. makes me laugh. just a lil bit. like a momentary chuckle. then i forget about it. cause it's not memorable. not particularly effective. not the hell much of anything tbph.
>>
Some people just can't separate real life from artistic works. Following this logic, we should retrospectively hate Michael Jackson songs, Roman Polanski films, Woody Allen films, etc.
>>
>google this casey affleck
>thought it was some woman related to Ben Al Allifcki
>it's some dude that was sued in 2010
?
>>
If Casey was a jew accused of being a pedophile no one would defend him here but since he just raped a woman is fine and cool.
His brother defended muslims and is treated like shit here tho

The question is what's wrong with people like you.
>>
>>78873358
Kek
>>
File: Cwf5NqC.jpg (188KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cwf5NqC.jpg
188KB, 1080x1080px
>>78873911
>that image fails to produce anything particularly cringeworthy.
youre probably the type of SJW that makes these memes unironically
>>
>>78873495
Polanski is a pedo. /tv/ and /pol/ protect their own.
>>
>>78873950
Nobody is directly defending him retard, they are attacking idiots like the person in OP's pic who show hypocrisy by shitting on Affleck but keeping quiet about actual admitted rapists like Polanski
>>
>>78873950
except he didn't, since he's not in jail
>>
>>78873097
If the other side agrees to settle then they probably didn't have a good case to begin with
>>
File: 1348.jpg (12KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1348.jpg
12KB, 288x288px
>>78873950
>he just raped a woman
>>
>>78874021
no one kept quiet about Polanski

there is no reason to bring it up now when talking about Casey
>>
>>78873950
He didn't raped anybody! Where do you get those things? Do you know what rape is?
>>
>>78873460
>SJW
In other worse "somebody I don't like or I disagree with"
>>
>>78874021
Type that out again? Some random Twitter user is a hypocrite because they didn't also complain about Roman Polanski? /pol/ is such a unique form of brain damage, it's really fascinating. It's like you think whining about Jews is a mathematical axiom woven into the fabric of the universe. Maybe walk outside once every few months?
>>
>>78874209
Get out normie.
>>
I don't know who that is. She has a blue tick, does this mean I should pay attention to her?
>>
>>78873097
>me gusta
>>
>>78873856
try harder, commie boi.
>>
>>78873950
>If Casey was a jew accused of being a pedophile no one would defend him
Who exactly is defending him?
>since he just raped a woman is fine and cool
what does that has to do with him being nominated for an academy award?
>His brother defended muslims and is treated like shit here
But he's often regarded as a good actor and director, you need to go outside capeshit threads

And I'm not even american, so don't even try to group me with /pol/
>>
>>78874280
she's Weinerdog
>>
>>78873097
>>78873477
Uhhh remind me, what Oscarbaiting films has this Motzaball done again? I know she was in something like Felicia Day.
>>
>>78874330
still no idea
>>
are the academy awards nominations for who's the best person? No? Then what's the point of this?
>>
>>78873495
He's a jew.
>>
>this is literally the same crowd that demanded everyone forgive Lena Dunham for sexually abusing her sister
>>
>>78873856
I want plebbit to leave.
>>
>>78873097
>man accused of rape when it was either consensual or made up
>mindless feminists bitch on twitter
every time
>>
from what I recall, dude got drunk and climbed into bed with an onsite producer during the filming of I'm Still Here, sounds like he was just sloshed and lonely as he had either just broken up with his wife or was going too. Apparently he literally did something one of his indie characters in some depressing movie would do as she freaked out and he apologized and left. She filed a civil suit, i think there were some examples of other drunk behavior given and she's able to tarnish him. Is nothing like Polanski or Allen and you twats bandying about the word rape in regard to the matter are bigger cucks than bernie supporters
>>
>>78873097
Why are feminists so stupid that when gold diggers sue celebrities for sexual harassment they take it personally and demonize the accused?
>>
>>78873097
literally who?
>>
>>78874983
If he was Jewish you'd be saying he's guilty and receiving special treatment and how the Oscars are glorifying a criminal. It's just stupid to see this complaint when the alt right babies here do the same exact shit on a daily basis. At least complain about something that's slightly distinct from your own exact behavior, retard.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (2KB, 109x125px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
2KB, 109x125px
>>78873911
>that image fails to produce anything particularly cringeworthy. every blurb on that image is perfectly reasonable.

>Trump will fix everything
>I wish I lived in V for Vendetta
>Racism just makes sense
>Fascism works
>Based Milo
>>
>>78875104
Why, the powerhouse actress of Welcome to the Dollhouse, Hostel 2, and The Princess Diaries 2!
>>
>>78874209
holy shit you thought about jews way more than i did faggot, i hate nu-/pol/
>>
>>78875124
why are you assuming i'm an antisemite or poltard. Your final sentence makes no contextual sense. consider help
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.