[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's some required literature to understand this kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: bvs.jpg (319KB, 3000x1506px) Image search: [Google]
bvs.jpg
319KB, 3000x1506px
what's some required literature to understand this kino?
>>
>>78869652

Fear and trembling - Kierkegard
>>
>>78869652
Don Quixote de La Mancha (part 2), Ullyses, The Sound and The Fury and Blood Meridian
>>
>>78869652
Harry Potter
>>
>>78869652
Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld response to 9/11
Excalibur
The Dark Knight Returns
The Death of Superman
>>
>>78869652
The Republic
Moby Dick
A Tale of Two Cities
Twilight
>>
>>78869652
trick question because if you could understand any literature, you wouldn't waste your time with capeshit
>>
>>78869782
Fucking bingo.
>>
>>78869857
And yet you, who claim to understand literature, utterly failed to understand "capeshit." The fact that you even use that term pretty much says it all.
>>
>>78870656
What is there to understand about mindless entertainement, aimed at simpletons?
>>
>>78871047
inb4 those screenshots of anons epic shitposts about bvs
>>
>>78869652
Do you have a first grade level of reading comprehension?

Congratulations, you're overqualified for BvS.
>>
How does Superman cut his hair without the scissors breaking?
>>
Plato's Republic
The Phenomenology of Spirit
Critique of Pure Reason
Being and Time
Wittgenstein's blue books
The Bible
>>
>>78869652
Hamsun's early work, particularly Pan. Nietzsche and his entire body of work go without saying, of course. You might also consider throwing in some Dumas and Orwell, but they're a little light compared to BvS.
>>
>>78871444
>but they're a little light compared to BvS.
Such an easy joke, yet I chuckled.
>>
>>78871313

Snyder was supposed to answer that in MoS but he seems to have forgot, in any case he uses his heat vision to shave himself so I assume he does the same with his head hair.

in b4 joke about how he took too much off the top
>>
>>78869782
>>78869840
>>78871373
>forgetting Beyond Good and Evil and Divine Comedy
fucking plebs
>>
>>78871047
>>78871268

Nope. The actual fans who understood and appreciated it are bored of explaining it and tired of getting called deluded by dumbasses who vastly overestimate their own intelligence.

Personally, I don;t give a shit if you ever understand it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.