[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say something bad about him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: realhuman.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
realhuman.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Say something bad about him.
>>
>>78859725
His recent memetic following.
>>
he died :(
>>
>>
His hair is fucking awful
>>
>>78859725
he gutted an entire battalion of surrendering zipperheads back in korea
>>
>>78860359
You misspelled awesome
>>
Did the good times ever come to him?
>>
>>78859725
I'd say he was a wuss, but he was in the military.
>>
He makes it look easy but it's actually difficult
>>
>>78859725
He makes me nervous when he gets partway through a painting and puts a big glob that will eventually become a barn or something
>>
>>78859725
enough with the raw umber already
>>
>>78860782
Kek
>>
>>78859725
He was a sub-par drill instructor.
>>
>It's a Bill paints mountains, trees, a lake, and a cabin episode
>>
>>78859725
He was in the military
>>
>>78859725
Still life gets boring after a while.
>>
Rage issues
>>
>>78860369
They splattered a beautiful alzarin crimson on that happy little hillside that day
>>
>>78861053
The peak of comfiness
>>
>>78859725
Didn't he beat his wife?
>>
>>78859725
recycled the same jokes every single episode
>>
Hes missing part of his finger. He tries to hide it with the palette
>>
>>78859725
He can't paint people

Only one of the paintings on his show ever had a person in it
>>
Sometimes he doesn't really finish the painting in time. Some of the paintings would be better without the giant tree he does half way through. His cabins look like they were built by blind cripples using their own faces as hammers.
>>
File: SILVACCTS-1.jpg (28KB, 181x200px) Image search: [Google]
SILVACCTS-1.jpg
28KB, 181x200px
>>78859725

His technique is great, but his paintings are nothing special. I'm sure he just paints for the love of it, and purposefully makes it easier to follow along.
>>
He should've known better that sniffing paint thinner for most of your adult life is bad for you and will eventually cause complications leading to your death

Well he most likely knew that but still chose to paint with the trade-off of dying early because he just really wanted to make the world a more colorful place :(
>>
>>78860782
This.
>ah, yes. an ocean sunset. perfect, bob. just perfect. no need to do anything else to-
>wHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BOB WHY DID YOU JUST COAT IT IN WHITE SHIT YOU JUST RUINED EVERYTH-
>oh, it's sea foam. good job, bob.
>>
>>78859725

His art is generic bullshit and his personality is cringey
>>
>>78859725
Appropriating black culture with his afro, desu.
>>
File: IMG_0153.jpg (31KB, 376x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
31KB, 376x500px
>Bob "Beat the Devil Out of It" Ross was known to sick rabid squirrels on his enemies in Vietnam. Bob was responsible for over 10,000 civilian casualties when he let his squirrels loose near a small village. When questioned about the incident by his commanding officer Bob replied, "I don't make mistakes. I have happy accidents." Bob left for America the next day.

Jesus, I didn't know about that
>>
>>78861537
the one with the cowboy sitting next to the fire?
>>
>>78859725
His afro, sucks.
>>
File: IMG_0383.gif (989KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0383.gif
989KB, 245x245px
>>78860359
Worst post in this thread

>>78861135
Kekitty kek

>>78861537
Legitimate critique. But then it's odd as an artist. You might be skilled at one thing but be terrible at another. I can sketch organics, landscape and musculature amazingly well but as soon as I try to draw anything metallic like a car or robotics it turns to complete shit. I've tried multiple times it never looks all that great.
>>
File: IMG_0424.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0424.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
HE'S A NIGGER
>>
patrician-tier viewing.
>>
I mean... he's not actually that great at painting. Yes, he's only given some amount of time but you would think after some hundreds of paintings you would see SOME improvement. The only interesting paintings were in the latter seasons where he changed something on the canvas. Otherwise, it was very much the same painting every time with almost the exact same quality.
>>
>>78859725

a little chubby, his muffin top makes me kind of uncomfortable
>>
>>78862423
Jesus Christ it was a twenty minute quick painting session to show basics to people looking to get enthusiastic about art. He wasn't trying to paint masterpieces fuck face mcgee
>>
>>78859725
His hair is too puffy, just a little less puffy would do
>>
My dad never liked him, or more specifically, the art that he did. I can understand why, but I think Ross' therapeutic use of art is what gave him and his craft real value, and not the art itself.
>>
>>78859954
Second post, best post, saddest post.
>>
>>78862201
kek
>>
>and to clean our brushes, we're using oderless paint thinner, because if I use ordinary paint thinner, my awful shrew wife will throw my uneducated ass right onto the street. Heh, heh, heh, sometimes I like to imagine I'm slapping her ugly face around when I clean out the brush. Sometimes taking out your familial frustrations and failures in life on the brush is the best part of painting heh heh. Now, we're going to take a little prussian blue, and we're just going to darken the corners, here. Just a little darkness hanging up in those corners.
>>
>>78859725
he died
>>
>>78860782
His barns are shit though.
>>
>>78865719
He genuinely didn't care. He wanted people to find relaxation by painting, whether you were good or bad.
Bob painted what quietened his mind, internally. Idilic sparse landscapes and still water. Maybe an odd cabin with signs of life.

Bob was a vet remember. He'd "Seen some shit" and painting helped him forget.
>>
He invented ASMR without wanting to
>>
File: Vuo2RGn.png (324KB, 634x474px) Image search: [Google]
Vuo2RGn.png
324KB, 634x474px
>>78859725
He didn't use the scraper knife enough. That was the thing that triggered my ASMR the most.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.