[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Golden Age South Park have handled the 2016 election?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: c72b38bm5.jpg (160KB, 720x733px) Image search: [Google]
c72b38bm5.jpg
160KB, 720x733px
How would Golden Age South Park have handled the 2016 election?
>>
>>78859079
by not paying attention to it?
>>
i think they could've continued the whole obama mccain conspircy from the 08 election episodes
>>
They wouldn't have, that's what made old SP funny. It was about kids doing kids shit in all sorts of funny outlandish scenarios.
>>
File: turddouche.jpg (13KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
turddouche.jpg
13KB, 500x211px
>>
An allegory. Wait they already did that.
>>
>>78859079
Made it a bit more outlandish, more figurative in what they're talking about a la >>78859167 , and especially would have focused more on the kids getting swept up in some ridiculous ordeal that may or may not have some metaphoric meaning to the election.

Instead now they create episodic adventures with multiple story lines that are set to mimic what is currently happening in the world and it gets really taxing to watch, regardless of your opinion of the issue in real life.

I still like their humor and vigor in creating it through their stories, but they seriously have to cut it out with the episodic stories. It destroys the season.
>>
>>78859079
they would of waited for the results to write and episode/season about it.
>>
>>78859330
>would of
Stopped reading there
>>
>>78859079
they would of done the sensible thing and spent an episode showing this is why the two-party system is bullshit and reveal the seedy lenghts the two parties go together to keep it that way.
>>
The snuke in her snizz would have gone off
>>
>>78859360
Kill you are self
>>
it probably would have had jokes
>>
>>78859360
*would half
my bad
>>
>>78859107
this, they already did the douche and the turd joke, they didn't need to say anything else.
>>
>>78859167
Let's get out and vote
Let's make our voices heard
We've been given the right to choose between a douche and a turd
>>
>>78859107
fpbp
>>
I think they handled it relatively the same as they did. They just wouldn't have tried to make that same episode last an entire fucking shitty season and we could all forget about it just like we did with the Obama/McCain election video because Matt and Trey are hopeless Libertards.
>>
Where do they go with Mr. Garrison's character? They clearly didn't plan for Trump to win the election, so him being stuck in the White House for the next four years wasn't what they wanted.
>>
>>78859079
They'd be more subtle about it and just do turd and douche.
>>
>>78859493
you can chose literally whoever you want, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>78861340
those are the lyrics to the song from that episode
>>
>>78859360
>Stopped reading there
stopped reading there.
>>
>>78861224
Garrison will continue to be their trump standin (they said in an interview once they hated trump so much they didn't want to give him the honor of appearing in the show directly)

He probably won't be the focus of an episode for a while, SP doesn't usually do episodes about presidents mid-term unless a controversy happens

He'll inevitably show up occasionally for some cheap jokes
>>
>>78859137
But those episodes where terrible.
>>
>>78859079
Same way they actually did.

Parker and Stone have never been 'retardocrats' (i.e., in favor of Trump-like retards).

They've always been American-style "libertarians" (which is an oxymoron, but leave that aside).

They've always believed in Free Love, Drug legalization, Free Trade/immigration, Anti-racism/discrimination, etc.

They've ALSO always believed in neo-con foreign policies -- invading Iraq and Afghanistan, making fun of ANY prominent figure who voices anti-war sentiments -- i.e., folks like Michael Moore, Sean Penn, and Matt Damon.

It's safe to say that they hate both Trump, and anyone to the left of Hillary on foreign policy or to the right of her on social policy.
>>
>>78859167
this was like
funny once
and then not
meanwhile they bring it up 8 years later
fucking idiots
>>
Also Trump is making America great again and the fucking libs want to scream over such petty stupid shit

>>78861484
Well, before they got their success, they were likely living in less of a bubble than they are now
>>
>>78861541
You're posting this tongue-in-cheek right?

You're not actually retarded, of course.
>>
>>78861745
He's bringing back millions of jobs, he's given HOPE to the country, he's going to deport the illegals, he's stopping terrorists from coming in

And liberals still want to peddle retarded conspiracies like he's a Putin puppet or that he has small hands

This will destroy them in the end as they continue complaining while the country gets better
>>
>>78861968
Nice! How many layers of irony are you on?
>>
>>78861484
>They've ALSO always believed in neo-con foreign policies -- invading Iraq and Afghanistan, making fun of ANY prominent figure who voices anti-war sentiments -- i.e., folks like Michael Moore, Sean Penn, and Matt Damon.

No, they're not neocons.They were making fun of retarded liberal celebrities who thought their opinions on the war mattered more than that of a military general because of their status.

Hell, I bet they would have absolutely shat on Meryl Streep for what she did in the golden globes.
>>
>>78862094
>No, they're not neocons.
Yes, they absolutely are.

>They were making fun of retarded liberal celebrities who thought their opinions on the war mattered more than that of a military general because of their status.
No, see, the generals actually agreed that invading Iraq was fucking retarded. Read a fucking book, asshat.

>Hell, I bet they would have absolutely shat on Meryl Streep for what she did in the golden globes.

Of course they would have. Because they are neocon "socially-libertarian" satirical cartoonists.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.