[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember how cool, fresh, new, and sleek this was?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 50_Iron_Man_1.jpg (362KB, 580x870px) Image search: [Google]
50_Iron_Man_1.jpg
362KB, 580x870px
Remember how it deconstructed the current capeshit genre and ushered in a new era of superior capeshit?
>>
>>78856243
Iron man was shit i was always a spider man capefag
>>
>4000 capeshit flicks later and Marvel still hasn't topped this film,
>>
Honestly enjoyed it when it first came out. It had just the right mix of charming and badass, treated it less like a saturday morning cartoon and more like a blockbuster action film, and it ushered in both the superhero genre's dominance of the late 2000s and RDJ's spectacular return to the mainstream.

Almost 10 years later and Marvel has done it over and over and they're still good movies but we're suffering from serious capeshit fatigue
>>
How did it deconstruct it exactly?
>>
>>78856243
Pic Unrelated right? Whats the film you're talking about?
>>
I really liked how his voice sounded in the suit in this movie
>>
>>78856243
Your post made me bust out the BD. Haven't seen it in a while.
>>
I rewatched it recently and was surprised at how bad the cgi was on the suit.
>>
File: 2muchcare.jpg (77KB, 874x620px) Image search: [Google]
2muchcare.jpg
77KB, 874x620px
>>78856243
But, now you can watch Doctor Strange on swimelodeon.com

if you want
>>
>>78858110
The whole movie was about subverting the common superhero tropes at the time.

Hell, at the end Tony lists off every cliche in a superhero movie trilogy and then completely subverts the viewer's expectations by revealing his identity to the world.
>>
>>78856243
Remember how the original screenplay was a mess causing them to ditch it and make shit up as they went along everyday of filming?
>>
>>78858110
How many superheroes have their identity known to the world?
>>
>>78856669
The correct ranking:

01. Guardians of the Galaxy
02. Marvel's The Avengers
03. Captain America: Civil War
04. Doctor Strange
05. Thor
06. Ant-Man
07. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
08. Avengers: Age of Ultron
09. Iron Man
10. Thor: The Dark World
11. Iron Man 2
12. The Incredible Hulk
13. Captain America: The First Avenger
14. Iron Man 3
>>
>>78860765
Wrong.

1.Iron Man
2.Incredible Hulk
3.The First Avenger
------------------------------
4.Winter soldier
-----------------------------
5.The rest
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.