[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever dropped an actor so hard because of what they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 14

File: image.png (402KB, 839x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
402KB, 839x605px
have you ever dropped an actor so hard because of what they say off screen?
>>
I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE
>>
Yes, Mel Gibson
>>
Why is it so hard to believe sometimes black people don't deserve a nomination for their performance?
>>
>>65097910

c'mon senpai, it's 2015

baka
>>
>>65097950
Because that's your white, oppressive opinion and is therefore wrong by default.
>>
>>65097910
I hope you're not just dropping him now he literally took credit for the civil rights in his Oscar acceptance speech.
>>
>>65097950
Hi racist!
Now go back to /pol/
>>
>>65097910
He's saying the problem is studios aren't casting enough minorities, not that whites didn't earn their rewards
>>
>>65097938
>wanting a pack of niggers to rape your wife

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>65097950
wow, it's 2016. If you're not white, you automatically deserve awards, jobs, and degrees, Captain Nazi.
>>
>>65097950
because all black people are good

http://pinkmonkey.com/dl/library1/benito.pdf
>>
>>65097910
He fucked over charlie kaufman, so who cares about this medium talent
>>
File: 1453061472315.jpg (53KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
1453061472315.jpg
53KB, 500x254px
>>65097950
thinking that black people should be treated with the same standard as everybody is racist, anon.
>>
>>65097993

That's not a racist opinion.

Beasts of No Nation was the only film that possibly deserved a nomination for a black actor, and that got snubbed for different reasons.

All of that being said, back to your cuck shed.
>>
>>65097950
14% black people versus 74% white people. Racist facts and logic.
>>
Straight Outta Compton should have been nominated for best picture, and Tom Hanks should have been nominated for best actor.

Also, fuck Saoirse Ronan.
>>
>>65098229
nigger
>>
Injun here . Where the fuck was Hanzee's nomination for fargo at the golden globes ?

Leave it to leonardo Di'caprio to point that shit out.

Time for us to shine again.
>>
>>65098108
What?
>>
>>65097950
thats a hard argument to make when garbage like Trumbo get nominated but Beasts and Creed don't.
>>
>>65098034
2016 is the year of the white.
2016 IS THE YEAR OF THE WHITE.
WHITE YEAR 2016
>>
File: ConcernedCitizen.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ConcernedCitizen.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>65098229
>Tripfag's posting a ridiculous opinion for attention

Big surprise
>>
>>65097910

Even if he felt that black people were acting entitled and ridiculous would he say something about it?

Fuck no, because he wants to stay rich and famous.

You'd do the same thing if you had anything to lose.
>>
>>65098347
Clooney direct Confessional of a Dangerous Mind and ruined in the process.
>>
>>65098347
Clooney completely changed his script and wouldn't take any notes from him
>>
>>65097910
i mean that black kid or idris elba from beasts of no nation should have gotten a nomination,
>>
>>65098381

Creed was mediocre af. It would have only been filler on the nominations list.
>>
>caring about race representation in such a corrupt academy

Why. Why are they so stupid? SO we have tokenism into award ceremonies? How does that work?
>>
no cuz im not a fucking spaz!
>>
>>65097910
>black actors rake in cash hand over fist making pure pandering awful "black people movies" where 80% of the cast is black
>Academy feels akward nominating these movies for awards
>Hollywood blames the academy for not casting black actors for an entire year in meaningful roles

its really just a joke when you think about it
>>
>>65097910
Nope
I don't give a flying fuck about their personal life and beliefs

I only care that they're a believable actor in their respective role.
Rustles my jimmies when I want to watch a movie like Braveheart with friends and they don't want to see it because of some stupid shit Mel did and said while drunk.
>>
>>65097910
Yes, Jim Carrey
>Anyone who wants to own an assault rifle doesnt deserve to live
>>
>>65097910
His wife told him what to say.

LITTLE WHITE KEK
>>
>>65099443
Mel was right in everything he said though

But so are you, I couldn't care less what space alien Tom Cruise worships in his free time if he delivers an enjoyable performance on screen
>>
>>65097910
He's pandering. Libtards are asking Hollywood people what they think and the they are going to spout the party line.

Keep in mind, these same Hollywood people are the ones responsible for keeping the Oscars nice and human, er, I mean white.
>>
>>65097910
Didn't Kevin Hart or Chris Rock say a while ago the Oscars are the White BET Awards?

How frustrated are these "people"?

If you were an honourable black man you would round up Spike Lee and lynch him. His latest movie was flat out embarrassing, he set back blacks years with that
>>
>>65099544
yeah then they go and make "wacky black comedy 2: fried chicken edition"
>>
So should we just give black people awards just because they're black? How about making a good movie.
>>
Tell me when Clooney stops playing himself in every role like that asshole Sean Penn
>>
>>65099674
>So should we just give black people awards just because they're black?

Isn't that what the BET awards are for?
>>
>>65099731
>WE ONLY HAVE THE BET AWARDS BECAUSE US BLACKS DON'T WIN WHITE AWARDS
This is the common excuse they throw out
>>
To be honest they're not wrong considering some of the shit that gets nominated.

But the board is largely old white people and the films getting made are largely full of white people. So why are they surprised? When the good Oscar bait black movies get made like 12 Years a Slave, Lee Daniels and Selma they get acknowledged. It's not white people's fault that most of the time we're getting shit from Chris Rock and Tyler Perry.

Then again Beasts of No Nation got shafted sooo...
>>
>>65098424
Tom Hanks suggestion isn't entirely ridiculous. He was very good and got ignored in Captain Phillips when he should have easily won
>>
>>65097910
Why do white people hate themselves?
>>
>>65101415
>Beasts of No Nation got shafted sooo...
it didnt qualify because it wasnt a theatrical release
>>
>>65098381
has a netflix movie ever been nominated for an academy award? because that is a way bigger barrier than the actor being black

personally i think it would take another 10 years before they would think of nominating any movie made by amazon/hulu/netflix whoever is still around then
>>
>>65097910
Clooney should give his two academy awards away to blacks.
>>
File: Mel.jpg (52KB, 495x382px) Image search: [Google]
Mel.jpg
52KB, 495x382px
>>65097910
Tom Cruise.

I don't care how many normies like him, he's a loony cult member who condones the loony actions of his loony cult.

I can't believe we give his crazy shit a pass but based Mel still hasn't gotten the comeback he deserves.
>>
>>65101654
to black orphans in Africa
>>
>>65098381
more like Breasts and Greed, amirite?
>>
>>65101745
Liberals only give away other peoples stuff
>>
literally

SMUG
>>
>>65101654
oh god that would be so fucking funny

>Matt Damon steps on stage to accept his oscar for The Martian (like that's gonna happen lmao)
>"I would like to thank whoever directed this movie, my co-stars, my parents and the author of the book this movie was based on!"
>"But I would especially like to think Childish Gambino, since despite his small role he had to work harder than anyone else to get there. Nobody had more stones put in their path than he did, and it's time to end that."
>Being black in America is more difficult than ever, and if you are not willing to acknowledge that you are part of the issue."
>"Idris Alibaba, please come on stage!"
>Idris stands up and walks on stage next to Matt Damon
>"I would like to give this oscar to YOU! You and everyone of your race are the ones that really deserve it, you are the ones we should be honoring!"
>Black people in the crowd jump up and clap their hands
>Ferguson riots all over the country
>>
>>65098229

Fuck Saoirse Ronan?

WHY? What did she say? What did she do?
>>
>>65101877
>Hollywood doesnt write memorable black characters
>blames academy for not nominating black people
>>
>>65101946
>white people write memorable white characters
>get oscar
>black people don't write memorable black characters
>instead white people also need to write memorable black characters and cater to an audience that they are not part of
>>
>>65101877
DiCaprio will probably win. He is a cry baby liberal too. Let's see if he puts his money where his mouth is and goes on stage and gives his award to Chris Rock. If they are going to have ethnic quotas, then he can literally give his award to any random black person and they will have the same amount of merit for it, their skin tone.
>>
>>65101986
>hollywood is just white people
>>
>>65101986
Even far left shit holes like 9gag are tired of this crap. I was amazed when I went there and they were all bitching about black crybabies rather than #InstiutionalRacism.
>>
>>65097910
Yes, Alec Baldwin.
>>
What am I, an embarrassing keyboard warrior?
>>
>>65102098
What did Alec Baldwin say/do again?

I'm not saying he dindu nuttin but I forgot
>>
>>65097910
He's an old irrelevant actor doing coffee advertisements.
Leftism is mostly a gimmick.
>>
Who would they even nominate if they had to shoehorn some black actors in there?
>>
>>65102221
>Michael B Jordan (Creed) for best actor
>Ice Cube's son (Straight Outta Compton) for best supporting actor
>F. Gary Gray (Straight Outta Compton) for best director.

Not even joking, these are literally the blacks that nogs on twitter were arguing should have been nominated.
>>
>>65097910
If they were racist they would just nominate blacks every year and not give them oscars.
>>
>>65097910
he turned shit like 10 15 years ago.
>>
>>65102381

Might as well just nominate them to shut them up we know they ain't winning lel
>>
jlaw has been nominated for every fucking david o russell film

I think we fucking know that white people are behind that shit
>>
>>65102554
black people have won academy awards before

i mean shit they nominated blacks for academy awards 60 years ago, it just wasnt a strong year for black people in film in the eyes of the academy, and the academy makes strange or even seemingly downright bad decisions for the winners every year
>>
>>65102554
>we know they ain't winning

They give them undeserved wins all the time. Jamie Foxx for example.
>>
>>65097910
Fuck all the actors are beatiful i want some fucking ugly actors! It s racist! Ugly people are people
>>
>>65102554
That's funny every year nominated and never win again.
>>
>>65102381

Are you acting like there's not a legitimate argument for these nominations to be actual?
>>
>>65097999
Not every movie needs thieves and rapists in it.
>>
>>65097950
Because it's 2015.
>>
The problem is NOT

>Blacks ain't given awards they deserve
>Blacks ain't hired enough to appear in films

The problem IS

>Not enough of them get into acting
>>
>>65103691
>>Not enough of them get into acting

There aren't all that many black people, it's not a 50/50 split
>>
>>65103691
>not enough of them can act

ftfy

>implying they wouldn't have cried about Elba being nominated for playing a militant pederast in war torn Nigeria

Just like when Denzel won for Training Day. Blacks only "win" when they are portrayed as animals or some dumb bullshit. I remember reading some article on it years ago.
>>
Yes, pretty much all of them.

The only ones I have left are Mel Gibson, Kurt Russel and Robert Duvall (plz live)
>>
>>65097910
you have to ask yourself this:

does he REALLY think that

OR:

was he told to

did he only say this to generate buzz for his name

he's an actor. he acts. he acts a role.
>>
Ricky Gervais

I won't watch anything he acts in, simply because he's such a piece of shit IRL.
>>
>>65103763
we're best at what comes naturally
>>
>>65103815
he has nothing to lose since he already won an Oscar

he has a movie out next month
>>
>>65103851
Never mind that Alonzo Harris made Vic Mackey look like a girl scout
>>
>>65103815
Clooney is married to an Arab women who is involved in all sorts of humanitarian diversity bullshit

He probably has been brainwashed into believing this shit, most Hollywood actors are because it becomes a cult, they stop interacting with the real world.
>>
>>65097993
Enjoying your first day on /tv/?
>>
I am loving this so much. Because you know that from now on every single time a black person wins an oscar it will be for pity and for quotas, and not for talent. That shit will be so embarrassing lel
>>
>>65097910
No, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I don't like Sean Penn at all but I don't avoid movies he's in.
>>
File: 7903684380_2037f08ae1.jpg (158KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
7903684380_2037f08ae1.jpg
158KB, 394x500px
Any stand up comedian

They are all faggots IRL and there are no exceptions
>>
>>65097950
duhhh it's 2016 bigot, if you have to be white, atleast don't be hetero, you're triggering me with your opressive presence
>>
>>65103974
>he hasn't watched Roy Chubby Brown
>>
>Eddie Redmayne - The Theory of Everything
Gay guy playing a cripple.

>Matthew McConaughey - Dallas Buyers Club
AIDS and gays.

>Daniel Day-Lewis - Lincoln
Steven Spielberg, Slavery.

>Jean Dujardin - The Artist
French.

>Colin Firth Award - The King's Speech
Nazis, sort of.

>Jeff Bridges - Crazy Heart
Actual good actor.

>Sean Penn - Milk
Gay culture guy.

>Daniel Day - There Will Be Blood
Good actor

>Forest Whitaker - The Last King of Scotland
Genocide, dictatorship, africa.

>Philip Seymour Hoffman - Capote
Gay writer guy.

>Jamie Foxx - Ray
Black biopic.

>Adrien Brody Award - The Pianist
Jew, Holocaust and Nazis.

Maybe blacks should play more gay guys facing genocide or something if they want oscars so badly. I suppose Will Smith should've gotten one for playing a black doctor but he already has an Oscar so fuck him.
>>
>>65103907
it's not brain washing, it's about being rewarded with better roles and media coverage for signalling what a lefty faggot you are.

Good goy! You get two fluff pieces this month for praising diversity!

Kony 2012, marriage equality, #blacklivesmatter, occupy wall street, the list goes on. Everybody gets on facebook and spews their opinions and platitudes all over the place, then leans back in their computer chair and pats themselves on the back for making the world a better place, when all it ever amounts to is yelling in an echo chamber or spamming the twitter of people you don't like with "FUCK YOU, YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT". Really, go read the replies to any of trump's twitter posts.

Welcome to the Current Year boys, where all your wishes come true because reality isn't real anymore and the world owes it to you to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, lest they suffer your e-wrath. Don't trigger me or i'll e-mail this to jezebel, filthy shitlords.
>>
>>65097910
Never dropped him, never fucking picked him up to begin with, Ray.
>>
I'm yet to find a single person who will tell me a black actor who deserved a nomination this year over one of the current nominees.

Has anyone?
>>
>>65104052
true dat
>>
>>65104165
They could've used Will Smith instead of Matt 'I'm going to science the shit ouf of this" Damon, or maybe Michael Jordon.
>>
>>65098381
>Beasts
Netflix means its not elligible
>Creed
You're a pleb
>>
>>65104233
I haven't seen concussion so I can't agree or disagree.
>>
File: jim-carrey-newtown.jpg (56KB, 540x346px) Image search: [Google]
jim-carrey-newtown.jpg
56KB, 540x346px
I generally don't get political or care what actors say enough to not enjoy them, but what Jim Carrey and Liam Neeson have said about guns is full retard. Also the vaccine shit.
>>
>>65104448
which actors love guns?
>>
>>65104448
;^\
>>
>>65104039
he's a whiny homosexual faggotwho sits on dicks while going on reddit
>>
>>65104486
Roy Chubby Brown makes fun of gays all the time lad
>>
>>65104464
Chris Pratt
>>
>>65104464
Kurt Russell
>>
>>65104504
I like him a little more now
>>65104513
yeah I assumed he did
>>
File: 1447468100569.jpg (770KB, 945x900px) Image search: [Google]
1447468100569.jpg
770KB, 945x900px
>>65104448
>Actors with bodyguards and gated mansions telling the peasants they don't need the means to protect themselves from criminals

Just call the cops! The same cops the media is always telling us are violent murderers themselves.
>>
>>65098346
dot or feather?
>>
>>65103843
He's arrogant and obnoxious IRL but none of his politcal views are objectionable..

Unless you're a religionfag in which case you're literally braindead
>>
>>65098131
based Sowell

>>65098381
Creed was pleb fodder
>>
>>65098346
Based Hanzee definitely deserved a nomination at the very least
>>
>>65097910
I was waiting for this smug, self-righteous asshole to bandwagon this issue
>>
>>65104448
How come its always the people well off and live in good parts of town with low crime rates who are telling us that "you don't need guns for protecting your home :)))". The last time someone tried to get into my garage it took the police 30 minutes to arrive.
>>
>>65098381
It´s pretty clear that the film industries quota of the good black people film was filled with Beasts of no Nation and if it were eligible they would have given it several awards. The capitalists didn´t really think their ban through.
>>
>>65099315
>>65101538
>>65101835
>>65104261
>>65104583
>>65106803

Creed was only okay I just thought it was better than Trumbo, which was shit. I have a feeling most of these people haven't seen Trumbo.

Also I can almost swear Beasts was eligible. And haven't seen much proof for the contrary
>>
>>65107166
Beasts being ignored is basically a big fuck you to Netflix trying to change the watching habits of people

the fact that Netflix hasn't responded makes them based as fuck
>>
>>65097910

This makes me like Clooney even more. He found a balanced way of pointing out a problem.

There's no way at all The Martian or Matt Damon belong up there. Creed belongs up there over that shit.
>>
>>65098030
>wanting a pack of niggers to rape your wife
>wife

It's not like any /tv/ edgykid's ever going to have this problem and since they're not public-spirited enough to give a shit about the issue for its own sake I think you can safely dismiss 'em as being full of shit.
>>
>>65107354
This. Objectively balanced.
>>
>>65107354
the Martian has some technical stuff down, and its best adaptation nom is fine, but in no way did Damon deserve that nom.
>>
>>65107491
I don't think anyone on /tv/ disagrees that it was an okay choice for best adaptation
>>
Why the fuck does all this mean blacks straight away?

I dont see people clamoring for more Asian, Latino, Native Indian or fucking Maori roles

Why is it always about blacks?
>>
>>65097950
BECAUSE WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIET
>>
>>65107518
you could argue about the tumultuous relationship and history white and blacks have in the US as something to blacks when people talk about representation
>>
>>65107518
The current generation of black actors were raised by black activists that were fighting genuine oppression. Now that American oppression of blacks is mostly (let's not split hairs here) gone, they don't know what to do because they were taught they had to fight an eternal oppression their entire youth.

The next generation of black people will be more adapted.
>>
>>65107581
>he thinks America doesn't culturally repress African Americans

lel
>>
But I guess they were moving in the right direction when they awarded him Best Supporting Actor, rather than a token black man.

Funny how they're all for financial and social equality after they've made it to the top of the heap.
>>
>>65098229

>Nigger tripfag

What a pathetic combo that perfectly encapsulates the Oscars hysteria.
>>
>>65107518

It's an American thing. They have weird fucking issues with blacks.
>>
I don't know, maybe?

Honestly I think I like Robert Downey, Jr. more because of some of the shit he's said offscreen.

Also because there was once a qt 3.14 grill who used his name as her trip here and I really liked her and really miss talking to her, not that I'm saying I like RDJ to impress her, but it nevertheless may have had an influence. Which is also not to say I want to fuck RDJ the actor. I should stop talking now.
>>
>>65107624
Very true, no aspects of black culture ever caught on in the USA.
baka
>>
>>65101517

There's money in it, sometimes we're the bigger Jews.
>>
>>65107686
up until recently Blacks in mainstream culture were viewed as poor, uneducated gang bangers and hip hop all about shooting up, selling drugs and fucking whores.

White people who were shown to adopt black culture were mocked and ridiculed as wiggers. A black person who adopted a more white person was in turn seen as educated
>>
>>65107518
BECAUSE OF SLAVERY YOU FUCKING SHITLORD, DO YOU NOT SEE HOW MUCH THEY SUFFERED AND STILL DO? PTSD FUCKING SHITLORD CIS SCUM
>>
>>65107734
>he has never seen twitter
niggers are worshiped as demigods on thats shit, not even from the US here
>>
>>65107901
>post literally starts with "up until recently"
>decides to be a proud gay man anyway
>>
>>65107734
>were viewed as poor, uneducated gang bangers and hip hop all about shooting up, selling drugs and fucking whores.
Are you implying this view is incorrect? Just look at crime statistics senpai
>>
>>65106230
They have time to research these things :^)

The consequence of that mentality is proliferation of firearms, and most of the time guns are useless to people because they aren't used to high stress situations. Which makes having a gun more of a liability than anything.
>>
>>65107734
>poor, uneducated gang bangers and hip hop all about shooting up, selling drugs and fucking whores.
thats what many of them are, American media has white guilt so gives ridiculously sympathetic portrayals of African-Americans. Even all the thugs in American shows are good boys who dindu nuffin

In comparison Asians and Latinos get very unflattering portrayals as Cartel gangsters and beta nerds
>>
>>65107672
Here's a sincere piece of advice for you anon: kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 360x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 360x498px
Dropped pretty hard after this.
http://youtu.be/JbHNVtsAD2M
>>
>>65108168
I didn't think any white man still voted labor.
>>
>>65108168
Same

What a weak little cuck
>>
>>65108168
literally anything is better than the tories
>>
>>65101996
>nominations get reshuffled due to race complaints
>DiCaprio gets cucked out of an Oscar
>takes the redpill and becomes Ben Garrison 2.0
>>
>>65108301
>I can't think for myself and I have to have my opinions made up for me by people on facebook
>>
>>65108301
Agreed, UKIP is better
>>
>>65097950
Because what SJWs want is a minimum quota for every minority group (race/sex/orientation/whatever) in every area of society (entertainment/politics/science).

Qualifications do not matter. Meritocracy is outdated in their eyes.
>>
>>65108396
nice projection, well done
>>
>>65108482
>every group (race,

Wrong, the only race that matters to them is niggers
>>
>>65104464
Caitlyn Jenner (seriously )
>but she will never use it to shoot her own dick off
>>
>>65108531
That's because African-Americans don't have an identity. Or rather, they have an American identity which is why they're more insistent than other ethnicities on being represented.

The other ethnicities are still in touch with their heritage and can be proud of that. They don't have that.
>>
>>65097950
Only idiots believe this. The issue is not enough blacks having award worthy positions.
>>
>>65104464
Charlton Heston.
>>
>>65097910
He's married to a Human Rights Lawyer. The kind of person that wants to see military personel and policeman arrested for doing their jobs.
>>
>>65097993
It's racist to nominate someone just because they're black you piece of shit
>>
>>65098381
A netflix movie is effectively a TV movie and Creed did get nominated. You're just looking for bonus token black noms.
>>
>>65107166
>Also I can almost swear Beasts was eligible. And haven't seen much proof for the contrary
It seems your entirely new to the Academy Awards. Never before has a TV movie been nominated. They will never allow the replacement of movie theaters, newfag.
>>
File: 125467678678546345.jpg (130KB, 610x341px) Image search: [Google]
125467678678546345.jpg
130KB, 610x341px
>you have to nominate people because of their skin color/race and not because of their acting ability
>>
>affirmative action spread to movie awards in your lifetime
>>
>>65107518
http://www.vulture.com/2015/10/aziz-ansari-on-hollywood-racism.html
>>
The Oscars are a sham anyway, but the moment they start having quotas they lose any credibility.
>>
>>65097910
No, but then again I'm not a thin skinned faggot who gets triggered when people have different political views from me.
>>
>>65097910
If he really has an issue with it and mean it, he would've boycotted it. If half the white actors do that, Oscar would shit themselves and next years there would be a lot of affirmative actions. But he just fullfilled his role of the good guy, said a few words and not doing anything to harm himself. Kinda savvy.
>>
>>65097950
COME THE FUCK ON MAN IT'S 2016
>>
>>65110640
Welcome to the future.
>>
>>65107166
>Also I can almost swear Beasts was eligible.
It did have a limited theatrical release so it was eligible. But it's still a Netflix movie and the Academy won't ever recognize them.
>>
File: sjw-laidout4080700060.png (125KB, 1344x1263px) Image search: [Google]
sjw-laidout4080700060.png
125KB, 1344x1263px
THERE WERE NO REDHEADS NOMINATED IN THE 2016 OSCARS

YOU ARE ALL HAIR COLOURIST PIECES OF SHIT
>>
>>65097910
Clooney has been pushing anti-white and feminist shit for a while now

just look at the shit movies he makes with sandra bullock

the latest one is terrorists dindu nuffin and the 1% are to blame for everything p.s. vote bernie
>>
>>65097910

Almost every time Simon Pegg opens his mouth these days he essentially contradicts everything he early career was built upon, not to mention he has been exposed countless times as a sell out.
>>
>2016
>No male gender-identifying as female been nominated for best female actor

#boycottheoscars
>>
Since when are Mexicans white?
>>
File: twittermoot.jpg (97KB, 726x713px) Image search: [Google]
twittermoot.jpg
97KB, 726x713px
>>65097910
>have you ever dropped an actor so hard because of what they say off screen?

Not an actor but comedy writer Graham Lineham has disappointed me with his far left, ultra liberal shit on Twitter.

I try really hard to watch the great old shows he used to work on (like Father Ted, Alan Partridge, IT Crowd) without them being tainted by his political views.

Also does anyone else fucking hate celebrities using Twitter to voice their faggoty political opinions? Just because you prance about in front of a camera, reading memorised lines for our entertainment it doesn't make you a political genius.
>>
If white actors really want to see more black actors, why don't they retire from acting and give their money to fund non-white film projects?
>>
>>65097910
Julianne Moore was my MILFfu until she said something dumb about female-centered movies like "Suffragette" bombing because of sexism.
>>
>>65097910

Negro Oscar Awards when?

There is alredy Grammy Latinos, and nobody says that's racist.
>>
>>65097938
Go back to reddit
>>
>>65111817
did it actually lose money?

>budget 14 million
>box office 23 million

seemed like there was lots of marketing too
>>
>>65111817
Helen Mirren was my GILFu until Armgate.
>>
>>65099426
As a black person I hate these movies. I don't understand the humor. All I can think is why are we still making them? How can we expect to get awards for Adam Sandler tier garbage?
>>
Clooney has to say these things or his SJW wife won't let him fuck her.

It happens to all men, they have to tone down their actual beliefs and opinions and just please their wife, if they don't, she won't let you have sex. But she won't tell you this, you just get the silent treatment and if you say what's wrong, she says "nothing" and just acts passive aggressively.
>>
>>65111765

He's a dimwitted tosser, he sold his soul to the hipster Guardian readers and he can't turn back now.
>>
>>65097910
From now on, all black nominees. If any white nominees slip in, we will publicly shame them and label them as racist
>>
>>65112362
He needs to grow some balls. He's George Clooney, man. Countless girls half his age would be dtf in an instant.

You don't wanna talk to me? That's fine, I'll hook up with Tracy instead.
>>
>>65112005
I think she was actually complaining preemptively because she expected it to do poorly and felt like blaming men.
>>
>>65112449

He played the field for years but as he got older he obviously made the mistake of thinking he needed to settle down, to be a family man. Delusion.
>>
/tv/ every other time of the year
>the academy is clueless and just gives oscars to flashes in the pan and their friends

/tv/ when black people complain about exactly that
>NOOOO THE OSCARS ARE 100% GIVEN ON MERIT FUCK NIGGERS AMIRITE
>>
>>65104448
he's right

this board is too suburban
>>
>>65108168
Between him & Cumberbatch 's migrant love-in, Sherlock just isn't the same.
>>
>>65104050
>Will Smith
>Has an Oscar

Nope
>>
>>65112545
I'm pretty sure that's his Beard he married.

And he can shut the fuck up about the Elgin Marbles too. The twat.
>>
I did it for porn, found out
Hate Rose is A HUGE BITCH on her tumblr, so I dropped her, Larkin
Love is 100% better on and off camera.
>>
>>65097910
There is way more white actors than black, why?
Because there is way more white people in U.S, is simply math.
It's only natural that the majority wins more often, if you were to give a reward to nigger just cause he is a nigger, now that would be racist
>>
>>65112601
SJWs every other time of the year
>race shouldn't matter, everyone deserves to get an equal opportunity in life

SJWs the Academy didn't deem most black performances unworthy
>IT'S RACISM TRULY THESE POOR UNEDUCATE NIG- I MEAN BLACK PEOPLE DESERVE THE AWARD JUST FOR HAVING BLACK SKIN #OSCARSSOWHITE
>>
>>65097938

Exactly, I loved him so hard after that
>>
>>65099848
Can they rename the Oscars the white entertainment awards so blacks can't bitch about not winning them. White people don't bitch about not winning bet awards.
>>
>>65112691
I'm not really a Chloe Camilla fan to begin with, but I enjoy masturbating to her porn more since learning she's a feminist who lists "smashing patriarchy" as one of her hobbies or interests.
>>
>>65097950
OH COME ON STOP WITH THE RATIONAL THINKING ITS [CURRENT YEAR]
>>
>>65097910
He's just pissed because Tomorrowland bombed
>>
Why are American liberals SO cucked
>>
Is all this shit part of a clever plan to destroy the far left?

It's just making everyone realise how fucking retarded they are.
>>
>>65104089
underrated
>>
>>65112603
do you think people living in subsidized apartments are out buying tons of "assault" rifles?

literally complaining about shit other people do that will never even affect you

most shootings are with pistols anyway
>>
>>65097950
Privileged scum!!!!! Brb going to eat some pie and complain why men don't date fat women! Bones are for dogs
>Nominate me for your cock senpai
>>
File: 64563535.jpg (86KB, 483x616px) Image search: [Google]
64563535.jpg
86KB, 483x616px
Most niggers are horrbile actors. Must be their skin color or something. Why can't they just wash it off?
>>
>>65098381
Beasts was just edgy. Not a great film by any standards. Idris sounded like a rasafarian half the time
>>
>>65097910

Nah man.

If I judged people's bodies of work by their personal opinions I wouldn't be able to enjoy a single fucking thing.
>>
>>65099443
I know rite?
>Actors opinions are cute
They dont live in the real world
>>
>>65097910
>not dropping that smug libcuck until 2016
Seriously? Clooney has never been anything more than a pretentious faggot.
>>
>>65097910
who cares what a closeted faggot who fucks a shitskin nigger thinks ?
>>
Clooney has been shit since at least Gravity but probably long before that too

>lmao I'l just kill myself to help you survive. You go girl! yay feminism single mothers are great *dies*
>>
>>65115336
"Most". Nigga, go all the way with it and just say all. FBI stats list handguns as ~95%+ and rifles <= 3%. Rifles including fudd rifles and others. People are straight up retarded thinking ARs are used for murder.
>>
>>65115439
>Idris sounded like a rasafarian half the time

uh

the jamaican creole accent and language is heavily influenced by west african languages buddy
>>
>>65112387
Same thing happened with Charlie Brooker.
>>
>>65108095
Then maybe they should speak up. Blacks were at the forefront in civil rights while Latinos and Asians kept quiet barring a few exceptions.
>>
>>65097950
WE WUZ ACTORS N SHEIT
>>
>>65097910
"Guys, I'm one of the good ones"
>>
>>65115536
>Clooney has been shit since at least Gravity but probably long before that too
He's always been fucking shit.
>>
>>65098092
no, you mean all black people are acting liars
>>
>>65101877
>>Ferguson riots all over the country
lol
>>
>>65115746
Brooker was always a lefty. He lost his edge when he grew up, became a dad and decided to focus more on creative writing than being an anti-social edgelord.
>>
>>65103974
Frankie Boyle is a lovely human being.
>>
>>65107536
WE WUZ KNIGHTS AND ISREALITES MUHFUGGA
>>
File: fixed.jpg (1005KB, 1920x796px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
1005KB, 1920x796px
>>65101727
what crazy shit ? all religions are crazy how is scientology any worse then a man that live in the fucking sky that doesn't want you to masterbate
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.